Replies

• What's a "destroy effect"?
  • What's a "destroy effect"?

Annihilate and presumably deathmark
  • Elcolonel
    14 posts Member
    edited March 2020
    No jedi tag is complete Bś
  • I'm sure Kylo won't get the Sith tag, nor should he, but if he does this is even more ridiculous
  • Lio wrote: »
    Drexb wrote: »
    No Jedi tag on The Last Jedi?

That'd probably make the Jedi faction way too powerful and they seem to want her to fit into a Resistance squad. Also, this may be the Rey before the end of the movie before she becomes a Skywalker/Jedi.

Nobody can just "become" a Skywalker. She just disrespected her parents, who died to protect her btw, by adopting the name. Also she actually never really finished Jedi teachings... but of course a MaRey Sue doesn'T have to! :D Back to topic, that kit is absolutely over the top with 6 zetas, that's ridiculous.
  • Jarvind
    3918 posts Member
    For the people losing their minds about the lack of a Jedi tag, imagine this monstrosity under a Jedi Revan lead. That's why.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• We want Rukh and Hondo
  • Rebmes
    376 posts Member
    It's the beginning of a new age.
  • Foxer
    461 posts Member
    Lol well I’m on the edge of my seat for Kylo.... still worried how tickets will play out but been saving Zetas for just such an occasion and 6 zetas was my guess from the beginning but I was wrong in needing (40-100) zeta mats for final ability but not surprised they created a new one either.
  • Can't wait tell next quarter so we actual content that most people can get!
  • Asylumwar8 wrote: »
    Hmm, I might start teaching classes on understanding galactic legend kits. DM me for signups.

Lol. You still trying to be relevant? Cheating got you no subs so now you want to teach.

Did you actually take this literally or were you just trying to come up with a bitter comment?
  • This also screwed Rex's aerial advantage. This might mess up GAS.
  • Jarvind
    3918 posts Member
    Shaddes wrote: »
    Jarvind wrote: »
    For the people losing their minds about the lack of a Jedi tag, imagine this monstrosity under a Jedi Revan lead. That's why.

Revan is a light side character, Rey’s effects work on all light side characters. Therefore Rey can still be used with major synergy with JKR regardless of having a Jedi tag.

I think what we need to be irritated about is the fact that this still severely limits our choices for the large amount of jedi only nodes in LSGEO Tb... is this content seriously still supposed to be impossible?

Funny, I thought the exact opposite: "good, this means she's free to dominate the Light Side nodes without feeling like you're obligated to use her on the Jedi ones."
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Power creep are insane.
    I cant imagine how this will works.
  • Ultra
    11423 posts Moderator
    dalosto147 wrote: »
    Power creep are insane.
    Its fine
  • Just ridiculous.
  • CUFCfan wrote: »
    What's a "destroy effect"?

Annihilate and presumably deathmark

Sure would be nice to not have to presume and guess...
  • Just a question @CG_SBCrumb, with the recent addition of Resistance Hero Finn and Poe why not call her Resistance Legend Rey??
  • slmcmr
    875 posts Member
    We are doomed
  • CommanderMime
    44 posts Member
    edited April 2020
    So... she's immune to Annihilate? Nihilus consumes the very essence of those he kills, so unless Rey has some kind of ability to protect her own Force essence (guess what? She's a Mary Sue.) then she shouldn't be immune to Annihilate. But of course CG stopped caring about lore relevance at about the time when they became (even more than before) money obsessed, so I guess we have no choice but to let this slide because they don't care about what we say anyway.
    Post edited by Kyno on
  • Ultra
    11423 posts Moderator
    edited April 2020
    So... she's immune to Annihilate? Nihilus consumes the very essence of those he kills, so unless Rey has some kind of ability to protect her own Force essence (guess what? She's a Mary Sue.) then she shouldn't be immune to Annihilate. But of course CG stopped caring about lore relevance at about the time when they became (even more than before) money obsessed, so I guess we have no choice but to let this slide because they don't care about what we say anyway.
    It’s not just Rey or Mary Sue. Every single current and future GL will have the same unique
    Post edited by Kyno on
  • It seems like she will just spam her 1st special. That 1st special not having a cool down unless she is below 25% health makes it seem its going to be an infinite loop. She will spam that until she drops below 25% health. If she is assiting at all or uses one the other ability she will have more then 25% health. So she would go back to spamming her 1st special. @CG_SBCrumb is there any clarification on this ability? Does she treat this special like a heal so she does prioritize her heal?
  • CG_SBCrumb
    685 posts EA Community Manager
    Rey's Special 2 cannot be used until an ally drops below the 60% Health threshold which means you usually can't use it right away. This trigger must be met for the first use so it essentially starts on "cooldown". I've update the kit reveal with this:

NOTE: A Light Side ally needs to dropped below 60% Health in order to use this ability for the first time
  • KnightsTemplar
    44 posts Member
    edited March 2020
    So any notes on the first special Crumb? Otherwise she going to keep spamming that one any time she above 25% health. With her rapid healing abilities that seems like the AI are just going to always spam that special when it can