Grand Arena Championships - Season 10

Hi Holotable Heroes,

The Jedi have existed for thousands of years before the battle of Yavin and for this season of Grand Arena, we are focused on the Jedi from a variety of different eras.

Format:
  • 5v5 in all zones in all rounds
  • One zone for Fleet combat
  • 2 Portraits - Earned by completing the "Line of Succession" & "The Council will act as they deem necessary" Feats
  • 2 Titles - Earned by completing the "The Force is With Me and I am With the Force" & "Force-ful Rebellion" Feats

Season 10 Feats
Justice Served - Gain Retribution 50 times in Grand Arena
Saw That Coming - Gain Foresight 50 times Grand Arena
Line of Succession - Win a Grand Arena Battle using Qui-Gon Jinn, General Kenobi, Jedi Knight Anakin Skywalker and Ahsoka Tano
  • Title: “Apprentice No More”
    rp1pnmn8so7l.png
The Old Guard - Win a Grand Arena Battle using Bastila Shan, Jedi Knight Revan, Jolee Bindo, and Juhani
Forcefully - Win a Grand Arena Battle using Kit Fisto, Luminara Unduli and Eeth Koth
This is Where the Fun Begins - Win a Fleet Arena Battle with Anakin's ETA-2 Starfighter
Force-ful Rebellion - Win a Grand Arena Battle with Obi-Wan Kenobi (Old Ben), Kanan Jarrus and Ezra Bridger
  • Title: “Alliance Jedi”
Going Strong - Win 6 Grand Arena battles on your first attempt
Staying Strong - Win 8 Grand Arena battles on your first attempt
Perfection-ish - Win 10 Grand Arena battles on your first attempt
Perfectionist - Win 12 Grand Arena battles on your first attempt
Underdog - Win a Grand Arena battle with an undersized squad
Know Thy Enemy
  • Win 5 Grand Arena battles with an undersized squad
  • Win 8 Grand Arena battles with an undersized squad
  • Win 12 Grand Arena battles with an undersized squad
Jedi Ace - Win a Fleet Arena battle while fielding 3 Jedi Starships
The Force is With Me and I am With the Force - Win a Grand Arena battle with Chirrut Imwe and Baze Malbus
  • Title: “Guardian of the Whills”
Tactical Advance (1 of 2) - Completely clear 18 Grand Arena territories
Tactical Advance (2 of 2) - Completely clear 20 Grand Arena territories
Commanding Presence - Defeat 12 enemy units in Grand Arena with Jedi who were Generals in the Clone Wars
  • Yoda, Mace Windu, General Kenobi, Ankin Skywalker, Luminara Undulo, Plo Koon, Kit Fisto, Eeth Koth, Ki-Adi-Mundi, Shaak Ti
The Council will act as they deem necessary - Defeat 12 enemy units in Grand Arena with members of the Jedi High Council
  • Yoda, Mace Windu, Plo Koon, Ki-Adi-Mundi, Eeth Koth, Shaak Ti, General Kenobi, Kit Fisto, Anakin Skywalker
    0fc9pp5wvpvz.png