• TVF
    36518 posts Member
    ImaSmakya wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »
    StarSon wrote: »
    Ultra wrote: »
    In a raid where the best rewards are only good rewards are in top 10 placements, per CGs own reward distribution announcement

FTFY

25 mk12 furnaces and 20 mk12 stun cuffs aren't good rewards?

Yes. You can't get that at rank 11 though.

Sure you can.

Yes you “can” and that once a year it happens is awesome.

I've gotten it a couple times, but regardless of the specific gear finishing 11-20 gets you 25/20 or 20/16 of the same g12+ gear you get at 1-10.

You can't get a full craft of anything, and that's bad, but to say there's no good gear at 11-20 is simply untrue.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • StarSon
    7405 posts Member
    In a raid where the best rewards are only good rewards are in top 10 placements, per CGs own reward distribution announcement

FTFY

Sure you can.

I've gotten it a couple times, but regardless of the specific gear finishing 11-20 gets you 25/20 or 20/16 of the same g12+ gear you get at 1-10.

You can't get a full craft of anything, and that's bad, but to say there's no good gear at 11-20 is simply untrue.

a86ij0exkvo2.png
  • StarSon
    7405 posts Member
    It's one thing to have only the top 10 have a chance at a full + piece, but there's no reason everyone else shouldn't at least get 25/20 salvage, instead of having 3 possibilities (25/20, 20/16, 15/12).
  • TVF
    36518 posts Member

FTFY

So we agree this was incorrect then.
  • Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator
    edited October 2020

FTFY

Sure you can.

a86ij0exkvo2.png

15 G12+ at rank 14

So you need to get rank 11-15 4 times (2 weeks since there is 2 raid per week limit) to get a g12+ piece and that’s assuming you don’t fall below rank 15 because of RNG or else it will take you 3-4 weeks to craft one g12+ piece
  • TVF
    36518 posts Member
    Nice mk8 bio craft.
  • StarSon
    7405 posts Member

FTFY

Sure you can.

a86ij0exkvo2.png

15 G12+ at rank 14

So you need to get rank 11-15 4 times (2 weeks since there is 2 raid per week limit) to get a g12+ piece and that’s assuming you don’t fall below rank 15 because of RNG or else it will take you 3-4 weeks to craft one g12+ piece

Well, it's 11-20. Assuming you hit the same pieces every time, it will take 2-5 raids to get enough salvage. They claim you will usually hit the 20/16, so on average if you always get the same piece, you will be able to craft whatever that is every 2 weeks.
  • HSTR rewards structure is something myself and Crumb have been (and will continue to be) raising awareness about with the devs. It's not our call, so can't say what will happen going forward, but I feel like it's a worthwhile cause.
  • Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator
    HSTR rewards structure is something myself and Crumb have been (and will continue to be) raising awareness about with the devs. It's not our call, so can't say what will happen going forward, but I feel like it's a worthwhile cause.

THANK YOU!!
  • The Sith raid is the only raid where to not finish top ten means you get rewards that are so bad you might as well not even try.
  • 100% Agree, all raids existing are Pre-GL and Pre-Relics!! Tank needs full Sim like Pit and/or New Tiers relative to Updated Toon capabilities. Also could bring New Raid and maybe a Fleet Raid. Raids have become stale, stale, stale....
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Shiftyund wrote: »
    HSTR rewards structure is something myself and Crumb have been (and will continue to be) raising awareness about with the devs. It's not our call, so can't say what will happen going forward, but I feel like it's a worthwhile cause.

How about all raids instead of just STR?

They already did it for pit raid when they added sim.

They will do the same for tank raid when they add the sim.
  • Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator
    Jarioch69 wrote: »
    100% Agree, all raids existing are Pre-GL and Pre-Relics!! Tank needs full Sim like Pit and/or New Tiers relative to Updated Toon capabilities. Also could bring New Raid and maybe a Fleet Raid. Raids have become stale, stale, stale....

I did ask them about Raids a year ago,
    Q: Whatever happened to Arcade / Mythic Raids? The whole scoring system was a neat idea and interesting take but its been a year since all that stuff was datamined to be a work in progress.?

A: CG_Vyeking - The foundation laid for Arcade/Mythic raids last year will serve as the bones for our upcoming content system. Our goal for this feature is to provide you with more solo and guild content more quickly, and for all players. Pre-production for this feature has just started and you can expect to see something later in 2020.
    unless Vyeking was talking about Galactic Challenges, we still have two months left in 2020, so I'm hopeful the next Road Ahead is about this, or Guild vs Guild GAC they mentioned or something else related to this
  • StarSon
    7405 posts Member
    Wacka wrote: »
    The Sith raid is the only raid where to not finish top ten means you get rewards that are so bad you might as well not even try.

The tank rewards are so bad even in top 3 it’s not worth the time it takes to auto.
  • Snake2
    1455 posts Member
    Just chiming in that i also hope something is done here.

In the past gunning for t10 sith was actually fun. Even after slkr came out, i still enjoyed playing it trying to get the extra damage to secure my top ten.

However since the extra damage was removed my incentive to play has been greatly reduced. If i check the board and see my rng rank at 32 or something, i don't even bother hitting. Waste of time and battery.

Now there is no good raid content left in the game at all. Sad state imo.
  • yea my guild recently started alternating 5 groups of 10 for HSTR. 11-49 will just be random for you for 4 runs and you get guaranteed top 10 every 5 HSTR runs. It seems to work fine for us
  • It's been over 2 years with this structure.

The top heaviness of the STR when it's soloable by several members of the guild resulting in many guildmates being subject to nothing but RNG to decide their place hurts the guild morale in general.

I hope this will be dealt with in the coming updates since it will be a positive change going forward.
  • Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator
    Snake2 wrote: »
    Just chiming in that i also hope something is done here.

In the past gunning for t10 sith was actually fun. Even after slkr came out, i still enjoyed playing it trying to get the extra damage to secure my top ten.

However since the extra damage was removed my incentive to play has been greatly reduced. If i check the board and see my rng rank at 32 or something, i don't even bother hitting. Waste of time and battery.

Now there is no good raid content left in the game at all. Sad state imo.

Yeah I had fun trying to get the extra damage until the patch

Now I’m just whatever since the incentive to try in the raid is no longer there
  • HSTR rewards structure is something myself and Crumb have been (and will continue to be) raising awareness about with the devs. It's not our call, so can't say what will happen going forward, but I feel like it's a worthwhile cause.

You, sir, the chosen one, are.

55862626.jpg
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator

You, sir, the chosen one, are.

b1ip5m3vhr6g.png

just remember what happened to the last "chosen one".
  • DarthGlovoc
    149 posts Member
    edited October 2020
    Kyno wrote: »

b1ip5m3vhr6g.png

just remember what happened to the last "chosen one".

Wait he's dead? But we just got him and it's been great.
  • Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator
    Crumb is still the chosen one

Doja is the Luke, but Anakin >>>>>>
  • Ultra wrote: »
    100% Agree, all raids existing are Pre-GL and Pre-Relics!! Tank needs full Sim like Pit and/or New Tiers relative to Updated Toon capabilities. Also could bring New Raid and maybe a Fleet Raid. Raids have become stale, stale, stale....

Q: Whatever happened to Arcade / Mythic Raids? The whole scoring system was a neat idea and interesting take but its been a year since all that stuff was datamined to be a work in progress.?

A: CG_Vyeking - The foundation laid for Arcade/Mythic raids last year will serve as the bones for our upcoming content system. Our goal for this feature is to provide you with more solo and guild content more quickly, and for all players. Pre-production for this feature has just started and you can expect to see something later in 2020.
    unless Vyeking was talking about Galactic Challenges, we still have two months left in 2020, so I'm hopeful the next Road Ahead is about this, or Guild vs Guild GAC they mentioned or something else related to this

This made me chuckle of another goal not met. I hope I am wrong, but let's be real about their track record.
  • Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator
    LukeDukem8 wrote: »

This made me chuckle of another goal not met. I hope I am wrong, but let's be real about their track record.
    How do we know they didn't meet their goal?

Fair. We have 2 holiday filled months left of the year, Search your feelings; you know it to be true!
  • Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator

Fair. We have 2 holiday filled months left of the year, Search your feelings; you know it to be true!
    Even if they don't deliver more new PvE or PvP content for the rest of the year, Vyeking's comments won't be wrong because of GC, GL events, JKL event
  • Waiting for mando content. Since no raid changes are inbond

Even if they don't deliver more new PvE or PvP content for the rest of the year, Vyeking's comments won't be wrong because of GC, GL events, JKL event

Not the oceans of content or the quickly pushed content they were talking up with the unity update.
    For 2020 we got two sets of GL’s that require massive gear And resource sinks. We got GAC’s that we’re supposed to be daily occurrences that now are home to lackluster rewards and Mod 2.0 slicing, every weekend. We got marquee characters. We got JKL. We got Challenge tiers for assault battles. In 10 months.
    I think new tiers to raids is the least they can do to make up for what’s been a very poor year in development.