SEE definitely needs a buff!

Replies

• Options
    At this time, the devs have no intentions of making any changes to SEE’s kit. I understand this isn’t the update some of you were hoping for, but I wanted to address this head-on and let you all know.

I still very much appreciate the effort of those who spent part of their holiday break helping me gather information to present. The experience will be useful as we continue to work together on other issues. Obviously, some will be successful and some won’t. But, that doesn’t mean we won’t keep doing our best to relay player sentiment and advocate on your behalf.
  • Son_Goku9001
    102 posts Member
    edited January 2021
    Options
    At this time, the devs have no intentions of making any changes to SEE’s kit. I understand this isn’t the update some of you were hoping for, but I wanted to address this head-on and let you all know.

I still very much appreciate the effort of those who spent part of their holiday break helping me gather information to present. The experience will be useful as we continue to work together on other issues. Obviously, some will be successful and some won’t. But, that doesn’t mean we won’t keep doing our best to relay player sentiment and advocate on your behalf.

Thanks for the response but wtk!
  • Ultra
    11502 posts Moderator
    Options

as an SEE owner, i think he's fine as he is

as a sithposter, I am going to love the reaction to this news
  • CG_Doja_Fett_MINI
    520 posts EA Community Manager
    edited January 2021
    Options

Thanks for the response but wtk!

We gave it our best.
  • Options

Yes, thanks for trying. Can't win 'em all.
  • Options

Thanks for the response but ****!

We gave it our best.

Thanks for all the effort and trying to help the community even if we did not get it appreciate it.
  • Options

Well, I think SEE kit is overall fine, but the ability for SLKR and Rey to solo him is obviously a huge bug and unintended interaction. And if CG is saying that's "fine" ?...

I will say that, as someone who has thrown probably $10k+ at this game in the last 5 years, I will never be spending on a GL unlock ever again. Or any other meta character unlock for that matter. Please relay that sentiment.

But hey, EA Games is no stranger to players having a sense of pride and accompli$hment.
  • Options
    What a let down @CG_Doja_Fett that a galactic legend with a huge investment can be soloed and Capital Games thinks this is acceptable.
  • Options
    Ultra wrote: »

Undermaning the other GLs with Wat and Armorer is certainly nothing to scoff at. Still personaly disappointed that he doesnt really help the Triumverate or the other sith, who really would need a boost.
  • Options

Undermaning the other GLs with Wat and Armorer is certainly nothing to scoff at. Still personaly disappointed that he doesnt really help the Triumverate or the other sith, who really would need a boost.

And I'm not even a fan of the ability of SEE to underman with Wat and Armorer.

But SLKR and Rey can SOLO the SEE with no help. Disgraceful. At the very least we were all hoping this would be fixed.

But CG already got everyone's money on SEE and next GLs are rolling out soon so why would they care about spending the time and effort to fix SEE.
  • Options

I think that's the point. He just doesn't do enough for his faction and his raid damage is sub-par.
    But anyway, Dojo presented the case made by critics on this thread and for that I'm grateful.
  • Options
    Thanks for trying but what a garbage response.

SEE works better with anything that isn't his faction. Between Wat, Armorer, and a few han / chewies out there this is horrendously disappointing.

Sure he's good on offense and can undersized a few teams. That doesn't make up for doing NOTHING for his own faction along with how poor he is on defense and utterly useless in raids.
  • Ultra
    11502 posts Moderator
    Options
    Shiryu wrote: »
    Thanks for trying but what a garbage response.

SEE works better with anything that isn't his faction. Between Wat, Armorer, and a few han / chewies out there this is horrendously disappointing.
    I think all GLs have a plug-and-play viability to make them usable outside their faction, so I don't see anything wrong with that
  • Options
    All SEE has taught most of us is to never whale on another GL ever again until we know if it’s good or garbage.
  • Options
    Excellent, wallet closed for good. FTP from here on out.
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • LeeB
    56 posts Member
    Options
    Just lock the thread now, got an answer, CG only likes kylo 😂
  • TVF
    36599 posts Member
    Options
    MaulVI wrote: »
    All SEE has taught most of us is to never whale on another GL ever again until we know if it’s good or garbage.

Most of us whale?
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    LeeB wrote: »

why would they put in hours of research and taking comments from the community to decide whether to rework him if they didn't care about him lol

i'm pretty sure CG knows more about what consitutes reasons for reworks and balancing than most of us
    DarthNoscoper#6969
  • Options

why would they put in hours of research and taking comments from the community to decide whether to rework him if they didn't care about him lol

i'm pretty sure CG knows more about what consitutes reasons for reworks and balancing than most of us

Prove to me any of that ever happened.
    Sure, @CG_Doja_Fett came here a few times and noted our concerns, passed it onto the devs, but wr have no proof at all that they spent more than 5 minutes on this before making a decision.
  • LordDirt
    5003 posts Member
    edited January 2021
    Options
    SEE is only a GL in name but CG doesnt care. They got two new ones coming soon to worry about.
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    LordDunbar wrote: »

Sure, CG_Doja_Fett came here a few times and noted our concerns, passed it onto the devs, but wr have no proof at all that they spent more than 5 minutes on this before making a decision.

And at this point if you think that, then no one will be able to convince you otherwise, because you think that in spite of what he has directly told you.
  • Ultra
    11502 posts Moderator
    Options

Sure, @CG_Doja_Fett came here a few times and noted our concerns, passed it onto the devs, but wr have no proof at all that they spent more than 5 minutes on this before making a decision.
    He even mentioned that beta testers have gathered numerous hours of footage on SEE for the developers to review

Sure, i can't prove it unless i hack into his account and leak his emails or slack messages or whatever communication they use, but that's because your ask is unreasonable
  • Options

Well, I think SEE kit is overall fine, but the ability for SLKR and Rey to solo him is obviously a huge bug and unintended interaction. And if CG is saying that's "fine" ?...

I will say that, as someone who has thrown probably $10k+ at this game in the last 5 years, I will never be spending on a GL unlock ever again. Or any other meta character unlock for that matter. Please relay that sentiment.

But hey, EA Games is no stranger to players having a sense of pride and accompli$hment.

So its terrible that SEE can be solo'd, but you want him stronger even though he can already solo GL teams? so we should buff see, but nerf his soloing, and nerf the soloing of the other GLs?
    Looking for a new guild? Come check out the Underworld Alliance on Discord:https://discord.gg/wvrYb4Q
  • Options
    Kyno wrote: »

Sure, CG_Doja_Fett came here a few times and noted our concerns, passed it onto the devs, but wr have no proof at all that they spent more than 5 minutes on this before making a decision.

And at this point if you think that, then no one will be able to convince you otherwise, because you think that in spite of what he has directly told you.

Lol, bro. Seriously are you trying to re-write history? I just looked at all of Dojas comments. All he ever said is that the devs are looking at data. That's literally it. We don't know if they spent 5 minutes looking at the data, 20 minutes, 8 hours, or 2 weeks.

I was only stating we don't have any proof at all that they really spent any substantial time looking at things. THE DEVS.

@Ultra the beta testers and the community are NOT the devs. Your point is irrelevant.
  • Options

So its terrible that SEE can be solo'd, but you want him stronger even though he can already solo GL teams? so we should buff see, but nerf his soloing, and nerf the soloing of the other GLs?

What GLs can he solo? I am waiting.
  • Gouj4
    416 posts Member
    Options

Lol, bro. Seriously are you trying to re-write history? I just looked at all of Dojas comments. All he ever said is that the devs are looking at data. That's literally it. We don't know if they spent 5 minutes looking at the data, 20 minutes, 8 hours, or 2 weeks.

I was only stating we don't have any proof at all that they really spent any substantial time looking at things. THE DEVS.

@Ultra the beta testers and the community are NOT the devs. Your point is irrelevant.

If you think Doja and the people who helped him spent literal weeks gathering Video, community sentiment and other relevant information for SEE and the devs spent a grand total of 5 minutes looking over that weeks of work then you’ll never be convinced that the devs look at anything
  • Ultra
    11502 posts Moderator
    Options

What GLs can he solo? I am waiting.

SEE can solo SEE,

JML can't solo any GL including himself
  • Options
    Gouj4 wrote: »

If you think Doja and the people who helped him spent literal weeks gathering Video, community sentiment and other relevant information for SEE and the devs spent a grand total of 5 minutes looking over that weeks of work then you’ll never be convinced that the devs look at anything

You are 100% right I don't believe it at all. If so SEE would be getting fixed.

I am not saying Doja, Kyno, etc didn't work hard getting the info to them. They did. But again, you CANT say the devs have spent weeks and hours looking at what was sent to them. There is just 0 proof they did.

On the other hand, there is also 0 proof they didn't. I am just trying to keep things factual here and calling out unproven statements.

We can all have our opinions and speculate but that's it.
  • Options
    Well are they prepared to refund cause I don’t want see in my roster anymore
This discussion has been closed.