And no, I don't want an argument

You've come to the wrong place.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Ultra
    11452 posts Moderator
    See Ya NEXT Year

aNEXTkin confirmed
  • Kyno wrote: »
    Just a little suggestion for the future. Please don’t schedule a TW for Christmas Day. My guild has a hard enough time getting guys to participate as it is because the rewards are garbage and not worth the headache of having to look at the same map for 5 years. Also I know CG doesn’t believe in acknowledging worldwide major holidays but your competition does (that game that starts with M). Believe me a little charity and goodwill once in a while goes a long way.

@Johnnyreb1977 they have discussed this in a QA, there is "no Christmas" in the SW universe. Mavel takes place on earth where we do have Christmas.

If their not worth the headache then just don't participate, it's an optional event.

An explanation that makes no sense when they're sell packs during this time of year labelled "festive" and "holiday". Since Christmas doesn't exist in Star Wars, what are these packs referring to then?

And no, I don't want an argument, I just wanted to say that they shouldn't say one thing when it comes to gifts and do the complete opposite when it comes to packs.

Merry Christmas and happy holidays everyone!

8udwgtcqvdsl.jpeg
  • RTS
    682 posts Member
    Hm...SEE YA(****) Next Year?

SEE REWORK CONFIRMED!

(Joke post)
  • Roguesaber wrote: »
    @CG_Doja_Fett a real need for the community is a crafting table. Those of us with no low gear toons cannot craft those pieces that give the best value when we are going to convert gear for relic materials.

That’s a huge QoL need.

/humblebrag
  • So when do they get back? Thought it'd be this week.

Happy for them, thouh--I only got Friday off, lol!
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Please fix the gear crunch. It’s impossible to get any squad up to a viable level to be any good in anything like gac when you’ve released r8 and it’s still the same amount of stun guns coming through.
  • Kisakee
    1648 posts Member
    NicWester wrote: »
    So when do they get back?

Following the forum memes - August.
    "Never make the mistake of believing forbearance equates to acceptance, or that all positions are equally valid."
    - Grand Admiral Thrawn
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    NicWester wrote: »
    So when do they get back? Thought it'd be this week.

Happy for them, thouh--I only got Friday off, lol!

If they don't show up, just read the thread title again.
    In all seriousness, though, I was wondering the exact same thing. This week's update was just pre-scheduled stuff, kinda weak way to start the year.
  • Hey, we're back. Just playing catch up from the break, focusing on some upcoming game-related stuff, as well as community-related things I'm trying to make happen.
  • Esharan wrote: »
    Hey, we're back. Just playing catch up from the break, focusing on some upcoming game-related stuff, as well as community-related things I'm trying to make happen.

SEE still needs a buff

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/237266/see-definitely-needs-a-buff#latest
  • Welcome back and a happy new year. Got lots of stuff to read through :D
  • OMG!!! Do you guys know what this means????

dcfxb20klga6.png

HL3 - Half Life 3 confirmed by Doja Fett!
  • OMG!!! Do you guys know what this means????

dcfxb20klga6.png

HL3 - Half Life 3 confirmed by Doja Fett!

Reading through these "confirmed" gag posts has been a highlight. Thank you to everybody that posted one.
  • Stryde
    152 posts Member
    I hope you haven't forgotten to turn off your out-of-office, auto replies now that you're all back.
  • Please give us new challenges for the ability mats, Tac Gear, Training Droids, Bounty Hunter, Agi gear challenge & STR gear challenge something’s got to start rewarding mk5 stun gun prototypes more efficiently 🥲
  • ShaggyB
    2390 posts Member
    Response to thread title.

"No... You wont"
    dmwsy8dwcody.gif

• Iy4oy4s wrote: »
    Doja, you have one of the hardest jobs out there and I appreciate you for what you do.

Can I ask for honesty in the new year? I know CG's main goal is to make money, and that's fine, but saying things like the Bando feat is an "experiment" is just downright insulting our IQ.

Oh and please no more GWR for awhile...pick someone that makes videos.

Hardest jobs? Man don't let anyone else see this and delete this comment
  • Are you actually talking about 2020 or 2021, because we are still looking for some people from CG, most of them to be honest.
    You gave us The Armorer which you guys had her ready before the break, so you can have some more days to relax.
    Oh yes, the Road Ahead post as well, which should have just been named Conquests. Road Ahead posts usually have more than one subject being elaborated on and gives some kind of clue on when to expect some of the things that are mentioned.
    So far, I would characterize your outputs as below average.
    As for Doja, I respect his work and effort, but the only thing that I have got from him and I might be wrong is that he is working on a bunch of new stuff for communication, but yet none of them are active. I have gone through so many threads and i have read comments from doja that something is on the way. It has been a while since you joined CG and I have still to see any type of communication other than joking around on the forum, which is fine.
    I just want to know more an all these things that are supposedly in the works.