Title Update: 08/11/2021

Hi Holotable Heroes!

Today’s update covers various topics including Lord Vader, Executor, Slave I, and Double Drops, oh my!
gsw3st61py2o.png

NEWS
Journey Guide Update

Check out the latest details regarding the Journey Guide Update here.

Lord Vader Requirements
The next round of Lord Vader requirements are now live! You can find them here.
  • Embo, Relic 5
  • CT-210408 "Echo", Relic 7
  • Bad Batch Echo, Relic 5
  • Count Dooku, Relic 8
  • Zam Wesell, Relic 7
In celebration of the newly announced Galactic Legend Lord Vader, all Dark Side battles are rewarding double drops on August 14th and August 15th! NOTE: This does not include Galactic Legends Event tickets.

Executor
The ridiculously large Executor has arrived on the Holotables and you can learn more about the Super Star Destroyer by clicking the links in the “Character and Ships” section below.

On the topic of ships, Slave I is undergoing some changes that will help solidify it as an important part of any Bounty Hunter faction. In addition to a brand new Unique ability, its Basic and Reinforcement abilities are also receiving a few new perks. You can learn more about these changes here.

Similar to previous Fleet Mastery events, Executor’s Bonus Tier will appear in the events tab once you have completed the initial event.

Ships in Galactic Challenges
Ship combat is coming to Galactic Challenges! Tiers 1-3 will still remain character units, but Tiers 4-10 will utilize your ship roster. Find out more here.

CHARACTERS AND SHIPS

For more info on these units, check out the kit reveals and strategy guides below:
wat8x5unj51w.gif

SHARD SHUFFLE
  • Bad Batch Omega is now available in Chromium Packs and Shipments. Collect this powerful character today!

FIXES
  • UNIT - Fixed issue where Sith Eternal Emperor would not recover Protection from The Armorer's Beskar Armor buff immediately after using his Ultimate ability.
  • AUDIO - Fixed a bug where audio wouldn't pitch up when the Relic completion percentage meter would fill.

KNOWN ISSUES

General Known Issues can be found on the Development Tracker here.