Star Wars Visions

jacskygren
1 posts Member
edited August 2021
With the new trailer out, I am hoping that the devs will incorporate something to celebrate how awesome this show looks... new toons seem unlikely - but I wish!

Who else is feeling excited?!
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• Ultra
    11502 posts Moderator
    Options
    Other than the two anime girls, the rest of the Jedi / Sith characters looked amazing and hope they are included in game
  • Options
    I hate anime so I hope they wont
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Options
    I guess it depends on how successful it is. If it's a hit, we may get something. If it flops, well, look how many characters from the Resistance show are here...
  • Ultra
    11502 posts Moderator
    Options
    papaofmom wrote: »
    I hate anime so I hope they wont

I mean, the character designs look much better than the cartoons

bfffimba4r5b.png
    hqyc5vd10xel.png

And I'm all for more characters that have red lightsabers (Sith?) that isn't the same character but from a different time period
  • Options
    The following is my personal take. Not studio official:

I'm stoked for Visions! As far as incorporating characters, that would be interesting...particularly from an art standpoint. It'd be interesting to see those characters interpreted in the SWGoH art style and how they could be implemented.
  • Options
    I just finished watching all nine animations, and I have to say, though I was a bit iffy on some of the art styles, I liked it, it was a fun watch.
  • Options
    The following is my personal take. Not studio official:

I'm stoked for Visions! As far as incorporating characters, that would be interesting...particularly from an art standpoint. It'd be interesting to see those characters interpreted in the SWGoH art style and how they could be implemented.

I agree with this, it would definitely be interesting in concept.
  • Options
    I like Visions because I find it refreshing and enjoy some anime in general. But I can't imagine how to include any of those characters into a game like this, starting with the art style which is not only contrary to the more realistic style of other recent new game characters, but also varies from episode to episode.