TW new rewards - Biotech Implant

Roombya
11 posts Member
edited September 2021
I was looking over the new prize boxes in TW. In what the State of the gear-laxy called the "core gear" box, we have Mk 9 BioTech Implant. Later on in the post, they said that they wanted to add Mk 8 Biotech Implant in the daily challenges. Is the Mk 9 in the TW a mistake or intended?

Mk 9 Biotech implant is a G11 finisher and only used for gear 11.
Mk 8 Biotech Implant (the golden eyeball) is a highly requested gear piece included in G12+

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    You are correct, this is wrong. They will get this flagged and fixed ( not sure if that means for this TW)
  • I double checked with devs and we will be replacing the Mk 9 Biotech implant with the more highly-requested Mk 8 Biotech implant going forward.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    I double checked with devs and we will be replacing the Mk 9 Biotech implant with the more highly-requested Mk 8 Biotech implant going forward.

Someone buy this man a beer.
  • Kyno wrote: »
    I double checked with devs and we will be replacing the Mk 9 Biotech implant with the more highly-requested Mk 8 Biotech implant going forward.

For doing his job?
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Shaddess wrote: »
    Kyno wrote: »

For doing his job?

No, because I live too far away, and I like him, both as a person and for what he has done for the game.
  • Sometimes....... I honestly wonder if the Devs play their own game.

Or if whoever tells the Devs what to code actually plays the game.....

Or, if its all a big dart board on the wall & the gear choices for like, anything & everything are randomly decided with no thought other than perhaps the thought of "how much can we push them before they quit?"
  • Sewpot
    2010 posts Member
    Roombya wrote: »
    I was looking over the new prize boxes in TW. In what the State of the gear-laxy called the "core gear" box, we have Mk 9 BioTech Implant. Later on in the post, they said that they wanted to add Mk 8 Biotech Implant in the daily challenges. Is the Mk 9 in the TW a mistake or intended?

Mk 9 Biotech implant is a G11 finisher and only used for gear 11.
    Mk 8 Biotech Implant (the golden eyeball) is a highly requested gear piece included in G12+

This guy ☝️gets a beer from me. He’s the one doing to work around here.
    Cheers 🍺
  • Double down cheers for beers🍻that guy !
  • I double checked with devs and we will be replacing the Mk 9 Biotech implant with the more highly-requested Mk 8 Biotech implant going forward.

Can you check with them now about mk4 stun guns in conquest crates instead of mk5. That had to be the same error...