Update Notes

Prev13
At 2:15 PM EST there was an update, but as of this writing no notes have been posted on what was done?

Replies

• StarSon
    7427 posts Member
    Byrdka wrote: »
    At 2:15 PM EST there was an update, but as of this writing no notes have been posted on what was done?

Datamine shows some minor stuff that looks like it's coming with the next title update

Nothing noteworthy tbh

Member when they changed a disk description and broke the functionality? Pepperidge Farm members.
  • StarSon
    7427 posts Member
    StarSon wrote: »

Datamine shows some minor stuff that looks like it's coming with the next title update

Nothing noteworthy tbh

Member when they changed a disk description and broke the functionality? Pepperidge Farm members.

There's presumably nothing like that from this "update"

There's an age thing requiring you to enter your birth date and a bunch of end of conquest in-box text. And possibly some stuff related to the content creators vs CG gac.

Again, nothing of note.
    No QoL, no packs, no new game modes, etc

Nothing of note *that we know about*.
  • StarSon wrote: »

Nothing noteworthy tbh

This right here. Although at this point, even when they have update notes they don’t bother including some of the stuff they change/break (looking at you Zealous Ambition)…so maybe they figure why do update notes at all?

It honestly feels like a social experiment where they’re testing how much they can get away with…
  • Ultra
    11491 posts Moderator
    Update didn't contain anything player facing

no bugs were introduced or patched either

Nothing noteworthy tbh
    ^this

Update was to prepare for the Title Update we are soon to get
  • There was nothing player-facing. Just us prepping some things for the next update.
  • StarSon
    7427 posts Member
    Ultra wrote: »

Nothing noteworthy tbh
    ^this

If only they had someway of notifying us that that's what the update was for. And if that way existed, and they had used it, maybe OP wouldn't have started this thread because they would have just known that.
  • There was nothing player-facing. Just us prepping some things for the next update.

What about fixing conquest Data Cards? Or at least an update on it?
  • StarSon
    7427 posts Member
    90MikeG wrote: »
    There was nothing player-facing. Just us prepping some things for the next update.

"They will be fixed in a future update," is still the party line. Didn't get fixed (or presumably more broken) today, so still a future update.
  • But why not just make a post so its not a surprise? Even if it's something as simple as what you just said. "New update later today, nothing player-facing. Just us prepping some things for the next update." It would certainly head off some these posts/complaints.
  • Ultra
    11491 posts Moderator

Nothing noteworthy tbh
    ^this

If only they had someway of notifying us that that's what the update was for. And if that way existed, and they had used it, maybe OP wouldn't have started this thread because they would have just known that.

What’s wrong with having some speculating fun?
  • StarSon
    7427 posts Member

Nothing noteworthy tbh
    ^this

What’s wrong with having some speculating fun?

Why are you the one asking? You're the one that ended any possible speculation.
    There was nothing player-facing. Just us prepping some things for the next update.

"They will be fixed in a future update," is still the party line. Didn't get fixed (or presumably more broken) today, so still a future update.

I guess CG means Cash Grab
  • StarSon
    7427 posts Member

I don't see the correlation in this case. Unfortunate bugs that they don't care to fix because they don't help us, but doesn't mean they're doing it because they think we'll give them money as a result.

I don't see the correlation in this case. Unfortunate bugs that they don't care to fix because they don't help us, but doesn't mean they're doing it because they think we'll give them money as a result.

Dude people are spending more in conquest because they’re limping along. So I dunno maybe I’m dumb to think people will be buying more crystals etc. hey what do I know.
  • StarSon
    7427 posts Member

Dude people are spending more in conquest because they’re limping along. So I dunno maybe I’m dumb to think people will be buying more crystals etc. hey what do I know.

Are they? I merely unequipped ZA and did something else. Spent the same amount of crystals this time as last time.

Are they? I merely unequipped ZA and did something else. Spent the same amount of crystals this time as last time.

If you go on reddit you’d see it. Not everyone has a decent roster with loads of relics. I got through it okay also but I mean not everyones having a good time this time around since ZA helped them so much in previous ones. Anyway have a great day
  • SemiGod
    3001 posts Member
    14fndj065ndc.jpeg

I guess comquest 7-9 didn’t bring in enough $$$ lol
  • SemiGod wrote: »
    14fndj065ndc.jpeg

Ewww
  • Ultra
    11491 posts Moderator
    SemiGod wrote: »
    14fndj065ndc.jpeg

as long as you can get max crate without purchasing anything, I don't see the issue
  • Does this mean the Title Update’s today?
  • TargetEadu wrote: »
    Does this mean the Title Update’s today?

No, it’s in a future update
  • Ultra wrote: »

Nothing noteworthy tbh
    ^this

Thats a gutsy claim. Not even the most confident developer would ever dare make that claim, no matter how small the change.
  • RoBane1738 wrote: »
    TargetEadu wrote: »
    Does this mean the Title Update’s today?

No, it’s in a future update

Today is still the future.
  • Here we go
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Here we go

Where are we going?
  • Ultra wrote: »
    SemiGod wrote: »
    14fndj065ndc.jpeg

as long as you can get max crate without purchasing anything, I don't see the issue

If battle pass becomes a thing, max crate will have crappy rewards for f2p and good rewards will only be acquired by people who buy the pass. That's how it works in other games I've played.
    Example: next op toon only appearing in the pass, shard shop currency for people without the pass.
  • Kyno wrote: »
    Here we go

Where are we going?

We are going to a place where no man has ever gone before…