Doja Fett, Signing Off

Hi Holotable Heroes,

When I was first brought on to the Community team as Doja Fett, I wrote an introductory post explaining that I was “extremely honored and optimistically excited to be welcomed into the EA family and, particularly, the passionate SWGoH community.”

Fast forwarding to today, I still consider it an honor to have been able to interact with this passionate community, advocate on your behalf, and try to make as much cool stuff happen as I possibly could. From the dev breakdown of Scrybe’s video to hosting Extra Life charity streams, from SpeedGAC to witnessing how y’all came together for MINI, and from the GAC Madness Forum Bracket Tournaments to being live with Crumb and Hynesy (and crew) to announce the Mace Windu rework with RamBam, this has been an unreal experience; one that I’ll always cherish.

I’d be remiss if I didn’t point out another of my favorite personal accomplishments during my tenure – getting the To Me, She is Royalty title in-game for thegeneral. Every step of the way folks at the studio supported making it happen. When the title finally went into the game, it was a special moment for me that solidified the fact I was part of a team that wanted to not only make a great game, but also make special things happen for fellow Star Wars fans.

All the above experiences are meaningful to me, which makes walking away difficult. But, we gave it a heck of a go and the best is yet to come. On that note, you’ll be introduced to a new Community Manager in the near future. They will work closely with Crumb, and I have no doubt the two of them will do great things for SWGoH players.

The time has come for me to move on, as I’ve accepted a position with another studio. However, as I stated at the beginning of my time as Doja Fett, Star Wars and video games have been a huge part of my life, and being part of Galaxy of Heroes has been a dream come true. Being able to share it with all of you has made the dream even sweeter.

May The Force Be With You…Always.

DF