[VIDEO]: HAAT P3: Grand Chirpatine 2.5M < 5 min!

SnakesOnAPlane
4363 posts Member
edited June 2017
My first attempt at this. I'm impressed! I may could have had some more if EP wouldn't haven't missed the shock on the 5th droid add, which caused my Shore to go and lose his Crit Immunity. Also, do NOT use Chirpa's 1st special, as you don't want to give speed up to Thrawn (oops!). It all still worked out well. Next time I'll know!

Also, I'll remod EP for CC/CD (186%). I'd like to get him upper 5000s on Special Damage, with about 45%+ on CC. The way I have him now is higher Offense (6600ish), but low CC.

Video below damage screenshot.

IMG_6345.png

https://youtu.be/UIEtmjDWKC0
SnakesOnAPlane
Post edited by SnakesOnAPlane on

Replies

• samjp
    52 posts Member
    Options
    Can you please explain how this happens when you pair Palp with Chirpa lead?
  • msb14
    301 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    @samjp Palp gains 15% TM after his turn for each shocked enemy. Shock all 6 droid adds, and that's 90% TM gain. Chirpa's lead gives 10% TM after any toon uses their basic attack. So having all 6 droids shocked plus chirpa's lead gives palp 100% TM every time he attacks, putting it into a loop. Only damage to your team comes from the boss countering, and eventually attacking because of his bonus TM gain.
  • Damba_Ba
    84 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    samjp wrote: »
    Can you please explain how this happens when you pair Palp with Chirpa lead?

Basically you shock the 6 droids around B2 so that's 6 shocks. Chirpa's lead gives 10% TM to allies when they use a basic ability, and EP's basic gives him 15% TM for every shocked enemy. If you do the math, that's 100% TM everytime so EP is literally always attacking.
  • Options
    2.5 .. .nice. What do you think the upper bound on this is? 3 million?
  • Options
    Josh K just solo'd p3 haat
  • V1p3rdyn4sty
    2674 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
  • JohnnySteelAlpha
    2794 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Josh K just solo'd p3 haat

Awesome - I thought a P3 solo would be possible with TM removal abilities..... you got the squad???? This is a HUGE HUGE HUGE development.

@Josh_K - can you share the deets bro....this is HUGE!!! Congrats.
  • V1p3rdyn4sty
    2674 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Credit also to Mcmole2.
  • Options
    What's better, Chirpa lead or Vader/Dathcha lead ?

Boss still gets TM even on a Chirpa lead so why not removing TM instead ?