EBB - A Top Independent Guild Recruiting! 107M GP and your chance at fully crafted G12!

FinnSLoth
43 posts Member
edited December 2017
Stzwobi.jpg

Who We Are
  • Empero'z Black Bonez was formed the very first day Guilds were created and we retain a majority OG membership!
  • Casual / Competitive mix clearing both Heroic Raids (hAAT since the end of 2016) ≥ 38*s in TB and always looking to grow and expand as a unit!

The Details
  • Guild Reset 6:30 pm CST/CDT
  • hRancor (3 to 4x per week) and Tank (2 to 3x per week) with rotating start times to accommodate members in different timezones and different work/life schedules.
  • Discord and swgoh.gg Mandatory - we use these for communication, coordination, and friendly banter!
  • Expect 600 per day, but we recognize life comes before a game too.

EBB is the epitome of what a guild should be - an active group of members with a shared passion and drive to succeed together!
Questions? Think you'd be a great fit?
Message me here or on Discord FinnSloth#8605
Post edited by FinnSLoth on

Replies

• Options
    EBB still looking for that special person that would be a good addition to our team.
    Is that you?
    Send me a message if you're interested!
  • Options
    OJN1KF8.png

I am so proud of this independent guild - EBB a top 100 TB Guild - and we have an alt account that we are looking to replace with a new member!
    Interested in joining us?

Send me a message here or on Discord FinnSloth#8605 and lets discuss!
  • Options
    EBB is still looking for one new member to replace an alt account.
    We are on track for 35 stars this TB and a top 100 TB guild.

Interested in joining our team and growing and advancing together?
    Send me a message here or on Discord FinnSloth#8605 and we can discuss details!
  • Options
    EBB still has one opening to replace an alt account.
    Want to join us for the next TB and get 35 stars and a chance at a fully crafted g12 gear??
    Message me here or on Discord FinnSloth#8605 and lets chat!
  • Options
    The end of our first Territory Battle draws nigh and stil EBB is looking to upgrade on one alt account.
    This could be you!
    Interested in getting ≥ 35 stars and a chance at a fully crafted g12 piece?
    Just let me know!
  • Options
    Come on down and join us here at EBB!
    TB is finally over and done - whew! Fun and exciting and we are charged up to do it again as we replace an alt account with a new member.

Want to be a part of our fantastic group?
    Let me know!
  • Options
    EBB is still looking for one new member before the next TB kicks off!
    Heroic pit and tank.
    TB >35 stars and a chance at fully crafted g12 gear.

Surely that must intrigue you?
    Drop me a line - thanks!
  • Options
    https://swgoh.gg/u/scott1/

Looking for active guild mine disbanded because we only got 39/45 stars on TB
    No CLS but I am ready next round chs is 40/65 just need a couple more days to 5*
    Scout is 7* soldier is 6* 65/100
  • Options
    We have a long time guild mate leaving the game due to time constraints :(

So, 1 more opening in EBB!
    Relevant details above and https://swgoh.gg/g/355/emperorz-black-bonez/
    Currently 96M GP full up with a member leaving the game after this TB as mentioned.

Interested? Message me here or on Discord.
    Thank you!
    Finn
  • Options
    Still looking for a new member to replace someone leaving the game. Is that you?
    Message me here or on Discord FinnSloth#8605 Thanks!
  • Options
    uHLIKB1.jpg

It is always bittersweet to return to the forums and recruiting - it signifies another member leaving the game, but at the same time it represents an exciting opportunity to welcome a new member to our family.

Is that you? Are you looking for solid rewards in heroic raids, TBs/TWs, and most importantly - a great atmosphere focused on having fun and growing as a team?

Relevant deets above and https://swgoh.gg/g/355/emperorz-black-bonez/

Message me here or on Discord FinnSloth#8605 Thanks!
  • Options
    Sent you a friend request Sumadis#3484 if your still looking for another recruit