Never mind Dooku, please fix Princess Leia

She has a well-known bug that causes her "sometimes" special to always work, and she just did 4 straight crit attacks on one of my characters. Can you guys please fix this?
Thanks.
Quit 7/14/16. Best of luck to all of you.

Replies

• Options
    She provides three sources of crit chance up. She should crit often. Gunray crits just as often, it's no bug. She's an attacker, next time you should focus her and pin her down.
    The problem with dooku was that he was an attacker, tank, and support; that was ridiculous.
  • Options
    Princess Leia was a good character, now she is useless, she never gets multiple attacks now and the critical chance that was 100, doesn't work either. Now all she does is turn invisible, take 2 hits and die. Good job ruining a good original star wars character because you don't have one or lost a battle. Now will they can update a refund for wasted shards, time and money into princess Leia. Because I could have spent it investing it another one. Thanks again.
  • pay2win
    624 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    SIILKK_74 wrote: »
    Princess Leia was a good character, now she is useless, she never gets multiple attacks now and the critical chance that was 100, doesn't work either. Now all she does is turn invisible, take 2 hits and die. Good job ruining a good original star wars character because you don't have one or lost a battle. Now will they can update a refund for wasted shards, time and money into princess Leia. Because I could have spent it investing it another one. Thanks again.

Critical chance 100% of the time wasn't supposed to happen. You were using a bugged character.