edited February 2018
Guild: Angels of Absolution
GP: 65M
Time zone: USA (EST)
Guild Activity Reset: 6:30pm
3rd Party Communicator: Discord
Current Roster: 48/50
TB Stars: 27 and edging higher

Looking to unlock/promote GK? Looking to wreak havoc in TB and TW? Angels of Absolution is now recruiting new members! We complete 2-3 Pit per week and 1-2 HAAT per week. We also coordinate TB with good success. We are currently UNDEFEATED in each TW (8-0-1) getting highly sought after zetas and G12 gear each time! We are a fun, cohesive group that are very active and ready to help newer and veteran players alike.

Raid Rules:
Post zero damage first 24 hours. FFA after 24 hours has passed. HAAT starts at 7:30pm EST. We alternate Heroic Pit start times between 1:00pm EST and 7:30pm EST.

TB / TW:
TB and TW participation is mandatory. We track and publish member contributions each TW for those that join. This gives the team an idea of how well they did against peers of similar GP and creates some friendly competition, as well as ensures there are no freeloaders just joining and not contributing which hurts the group. We have been very successful going 7-0-1!

Requirements:
You must use discord, no exceptions. Decently developed collections preferred to contribute to raids and TB. At a minimum you need 500k to be considered. You must be a team player, follow raid rules, login each day, and contribute 500-600 raid tickets daily to support frequent raiding to get GK shards!

Inactivity:
We understand life happens. Excessive inactivity without providing notification (vacation, work, etc) will result in removal though.

If interested, reply to this thread or send a message via Discord to llShad0wll#4774
(Lower case L's next to Shad0w)

Additional Discord guild contacts: Vastar#7438 and Agathon#0733.
Post edited by llShad0wll on

Replies

• Calx
    112 posts Member
    Options
    You've cleared HAAT with a GP of 42M?
  • Options
    Yep, sure have.
  • Options
    I'm looking to join a guild as just came back to the game. Will send a message in line app
  • Options
    Wermhat wrote: »
    I'm looking to join a guild as just came back to the game. Will send a message in line app

Added. More spots available!
  • Options
    TB about to end. Come join us before the next begins. Will be starting up a Pit and HAAT soon!
  • Options
    Added a couple more. Only a few spots left!
  • Options
    Finished a Pit and HAAT today. Join us before next ones and before TB begins!
  • Options
    Join us before next TB!
  • Options
    We're 2-0 for TW and looking for a few more people to boost our GP and reward payouts. Join us for free zetas!
    maximum effort

Angels Reborn
  • Options
    4-0 for TW, come join the awesomeness!
    maximum effort

Angels Reborn
  • Options
    We're open for business, looking for new members!
    maximum effort

Angels Reborn
  • Options
    Any spots open? My GP is only at 174k currently but am active daily. Looking for a decent and fair guild.
  • Options
    We are currently at 50/50 members. We will bump this thread when a spot or two opens up again. Thanks for checking out AOA!
  • Options
    We currently have 1 spot open. See the original post (updated) with what we are looking for and reach out if you think you'd be a fit. Line App is the best way to reach us but I check the forum periodically.
  • Options
    2 spots currently open. Let us know if interested.
  • Options
    llShad0wll wrote: »
    We currently have 1 spot open. See the original post (updated) with what we are looking for and reach out if you think you'd be a fit. Line App is the best way to reach us but I check the forum periodically.

Hey bud I play daily and have been in two clans since i’be stated and have been disappointed with the lack of activity are your members active if so i would like to join your goup ...not sure what line app is still a little new to these forum
  • Options
    BADLEY wrote: »
    llShad0wll wrote: »

Hey bud I play daily and have been in two clans since i’be stated and have been disappointed with the lack of activity are your members active if so i would like to join your goup ...not sure what line app is still a little new to these forum

We are active. Required of all members. How long have you been playing and what is your ally code? Would like to take a look at your collection.
  • Options
    Bump. 2 spots open. Join us before TB starts. About to win our 7th TW. Undefeated still!!! Zetas in the bank.
  • Options
    Come join us! Looking to continue our UNDEFEATED territory war streak!
  • Options
    1 spot to fill. Join us before next TB starts up!
  • llShad0wll
    57 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    Bump. 1 spot to fill!
  • Options
    2 spots available!