**** Tier 1 is impossible to beat

I've been playing very regularly for well over a year. I'm currently at level 85 but only have my main squad maxed out on stars and at level 82. The tier 1 squad that I'm supposed to battle is way beyond my characters ability to defeat. I can only take out 1 of them. I've tried every character combo at least 20 times but still getting smashed. ****???

Replies

• Options
    I beat it with my level 84 Phoenix team and with a level 85 Rex/Chaze/Kylo/R2 team. There's a lot of RNG involved. The Phoenix team took about 10 tries until the right team and attacks came up. I beat the GK/R2 team pretty easily once things lined up right.
  • Options
    I beat tier one first try sith team tier 2 tried twice could not do it
  • Options
    Great Ralphtricky!!
    I'll keep trying with my Phoenix Team with 83Boba minus Chopper/Sabine
  • Options
    I beat it with my level 84 Phoenix team and with a level 85 Rex/Chaze/Kylo/R2 team. There's a lot of RNG involved. The Phoenix team took about 10 tries until the right team and attacks came up. I beat the GK/R2 team pretty easily once things lined up right.

Who did you take out first in the GK/R2 team?
  • Options
    Hoo boy. This won't be a walk in the park. Granted, most of my DS toons are undergeared but still.

Hoth soldier Stuns on a crit, shoots, crits again, etc. My whole team got locked down. It was a massacre.

Oh and platoons eat up way too many toons, even at 2* - what will happen later, I only have a handful of 5, 6, 7* toons.
  • Options
    I've been playing very regularly for well over a year. I'm currently at level 85 but only have my main squad maxed out on stars and at level 82. The tier 1 squad that I'm supposed to battle is way beyond my characters ability to defeat. I can only take out 1 of them. I've tried every character combo at least 20 times but still getting smashed. ****???

Finally got it with my upgraded Phoenix Team with Boba instead of Sabine/Chopper
  • Options
    I am level 83 currently, and RNG was the deal on the prelude battle. I only can try level 1, as my highest gear level is 9.

First time I used a Darkside team, and beat it on the 3rd try, after shuffling the team around. Next time, I succeeded, it was a combination of dark and light, and it took me probably 50 times before I could get someone beside R2 to go first. Today, took probably 75 tries, but was all Lightside, got DN to move first, and R2 didn't stealth.

If at first you don't succeed, RNG will eventually open a small door. The only way I could beat it was to take GK out second to last.