Next Thrawn Event?

I've tried tons of times both manual and auto and 7* is too much for me. Does anyone know when it will be next so I can prepare?

Replies

• ChickenFett139
    1484 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Google Rancor Mods for modding Phoenix.
    It was suggested heavy Speed mods on all if you use Sabine. Otherwise Chopper, Hera, Kanan, Zeb, Ezra. Mod them properly. Still a day and some change left.
  • Options
    Google Rancor Mods for modding Phoenix.
    It was suggested heavy Speed mods on all if you use Sabine. Otherwise Chopper, Hera, Kanan, Zeb, Ezra. Mod them properly. Still a day and some change left.

Believe me I've tried to mod but I only just got my head around them I dont have the right mods and now Iam trying to do both Jawa and Res teams to do the actual mod challenges to get the right mods
  • Options
    I’d guess late January combined with Chimera.
  • Options
    Rara wrote: »
    I’d guess late January combined with Chimera.

Thanks
  • Options
    With gear levels, the minimum aparantly is great 8 for all toons, and a great 9 Ezra, but that is extremely hard. I know more people that did it with a gear 10 Ezra, I did it like that, but it is still really hard and many many tries until you can do it, and it is even easier with a gear 9 Zeb or kanan, so whilst waiting I'd gear them up, it's best to keep gearing them anyway for TB and other areas
  • Sunnie1978
    2937 posts Moderator
    Options
    Closing necro thread and split new comments into a separate thread
This discussion has been closed.