Zbarris math on heal off?

Xerrath
177 posts Member
edited December 2017
My FOTP crit s zbarris for 15k(x2) and she had roughly 35k hp. For the dmg of her heal to be correct I hit her for 30k she heals for 20% of her max hp wax time which is roughly 7k hp per hit so in turn that is a 16k hp damage difference. So I should be able to kill her in 4 hits roughly maybe a 5th hit. So how is she able to completely cancel out my dmg?

Even taking into account the hp boost from GK lead she would have 45kish which is a 9k heal each attack on a 15k dmg crit, that is still 12k per round(1/4) of her hp but I am lucky to get 1/10

If I knew how to post pictures I would but quite frankly I have no idea how to do that from my phone

If some how I am missing something or my math is off please let me know or if how the game works her heal is off I would love to hear from the community

Replies

• Options
    *Moved to Character Strategy
    "I am a leaf on the wind. Watch how I soar." ~ Hoban Washburne
  • Options
    defense bonus?
  • Snake2
    1455 posts Member
    Options
    Put it on 1x speed and you can more easily see exactly how much she heals for on each crit. That will tell you how much life she has as well.

If you are critting her for 15k per hit, you should not be breaking even. In my experience good zariss under gk heal for like 9.5k per crit.

Isn't zariss such a fun toon to have in the game? /sarcasm