Your event was bugged and didn't give right shards

I used to submit bugs as a job. Not gonna waste thirty minutes figuring out how to do your guys job with this EA help bologna without getting paid.

Event was buggy , did not give right amount of shards to all, please fix and don't try and make us do that. We are players not beta testers getting paid to waste time submitting bugs. A quick forum post about a bug should be in main forum so all can see .

Replies

• Options
    You've been around as long as I have - you KNOW we are beta testers. :D

But I agree. The hoops are just there to make it difficult. They bugs are also reported off-site so no one sees. It's all marketing.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Pyrefly
    1254 posts Member
    Options
    There is already a <<bug report>> over at Answers HQ.
    Your topic has been moved to the Bugs and Issues Archive. For better assistance and functionality, please report your bug over at Answers HQ.

You’ll be able to find direct links to all the existing SWGOH forum boards on Answers HQ so you can easily navigate between both forums.

Please visit the Answers HQ forums by clicking the link below!
    <<Answers HQ>>
    swgoh.gg profile: Pyrefly -- Check out my Galactic Power Tables and my TB Phase Info Tables !!
This discussion has been closed.