Mace Windu rework idea (Galactic Republic)

Ichiraikou
758 posts Member
edited April 2020
Mace Windu
Light side, Jedi, Galactic Republic, Tank, Leader, Fleet Commander
Masterful Jedi Tank who controls the battle by stealing enemy buffs and exploiting enemies Shatterpoints.

Invincible Assault (Basic)
Deal Physical damage to target enemy and recover 10% Health. If Mace Windu already has full health, this attack deals double damage.

Smite (special) (Cooldown: 3 turns)
Deal Special damage to target enemy and Dispel all buffs on them. Mace Windu gains all non-unique buffs dispelled this way for 2 turns (including Stealth and Taunt). If target enemy has no buffs, this attack deals double damage and it’s Cooldown is reduced by 1.

Battle Attuned Master Of the Force (Leader)
At the start of battle, all Jedi and Galactic Republic allies gain +5% Critical Chance and +10% Critical Damage for each Jedi ally and +10% Max Protection and +10% Counter Chance for each Galactic Republic ally. In addition, Jedi and Galactic Republic allies recover 5% Health and Protection whenever they score a Critical Hit or attack out of turn.

Shatterpoint (Unique)
At the start of his turn, Mace Windu inflicts Shatterpoint on a random enemy until the end of his turn, which can’t be Evaded or Resisted. Mace Windu can ignore Stealth and Taunt to target enemies with Shatterpoint and Enemies with Shatterpoint can’t Evade Mace Windu. Mace Windu gains +25% Defence for each active Stack of Armour Shred on enemies.
Shatterpoint: This character’s Defence and Critical Avoidance are set to 0. When damaged by Mace Windu, this character is inflicted with Armour Shred until the end of battle.

Vaapad (Unique)
Mace Windu is immune to Fear. At the start of each encounter, Mace Windu Taunts for 1 turn. Whenever another Galactic Republic ally falls below 100% or 50% Health, Mace Taunts for 1 turn. Whenever Mace is damaged by an attack, he gains Protection Up (20%, Stacking) for 1 turn.
(Zeta) At the start of each encounter, all Galactic Republic allies gain Protection Up (30%) for 1 turn. Whenever Mace is damaged by an attack, he dispels all debuffs from himself.

Post edited by Ichiraikou on

Replies

• Ichiraikou
    758 posts Member
    edited May 2019
    Options
    I've updated my Mace Windu rework to the latest version. I really want Mace Windu to be good. just needs a bit more.
    As always i'm looking for some feedback. tell me your thoughts and opinions.
  • Ichiraikou
    758 posts Member
    Options
    With the resent release of Padmé I decided to look back on one of my first and most out there rework idea's: Mace Windu. I've completely redone him from scratch. This time I've looked at him from a completely different angle. Especially Shatterpoint. Everyone already has the target/taunt with expose idea's so I went with something new. (didn't want to make a new post as I don't like duplicate posts)
    As always tell me what you think.
  • Options
    "Oh, it's beautiful."
    -Director Krennic
  • Options
    Updated this one again. Just keep getting new idea's. As always tell me what you think.
  • Options
    I don’t exactly remember what the previous kit was like, but this seems much more defense based due to the Vaapad unique ability. It looks pretty good, but it could be nice to increase the 20% protection up for GR allies at the start of the encounter to 25%, that way when run under Padmé the entire team can start off with dealing an extra 40% max health damage.
    Also shatterpoint says that Mace targets enemies with the shatterpoint debuff which could be annoying if you’d rather attack somebody else when you’ve stacked up a bunch of courage. Perhaps there’s a way to change that so he has the option to but isn’t forced to target enemies with shatterpoint.
  • Ichiraikou
    758 posts Member
    edited September 2019
    Options
    I don’t exactly remember what the previous kit was like, but this seems much more defense based due to the Vaapad unique ability. It looks pretty good, but it could be nice to increase the 20% protection up for GR allies at the start of the encounter to 25%, that way when run under Padmé the entire team can start off with dealing an extra 40% max health damage.
    Also shatterpoint says that Mace targets enemies with the shatterpoint debuff which could be annoying if you’d rather attack somebody else when you’ve stacked up a bunch of courage. Perhaps there’s a way to change that so he has the option to but isn’t forced to target enemies with shatterpoint.

My old kit was quite out there. With stacking effects when mace hit enemies with shatterpoint and an active ability to inflict shatterpoint at random. Second version was a bit more controlled, but with an quite original shatterpoint idea. thou looking back not a really good one.

The kit is indeed quite defensive focused. At the end of the day he is a tank and Courage can already deal high amounts of damage. Thou with Shatterpoint, Armour Shred and the double damage conditions he does have some nice damage potential as well.
    Increased the protection up on zeta to 30% and changed the description of Shatterpoint unique. Now he can ignore stealth and taunt to target enemies with shatterpoint, emphasis on "can" meaning he isn't forced to.
    Tnx for the feedback @DaPowerfulJedi