Want to join a HSTR guild? Crimsφn Dλwn is recruiting!

OR_CrimsonDawn1
6 posts Member
edited May 2019
https://swgoh.gg/g/26723/crimsphn-dlwn/"]https://swgoh.gg/g/26723/crimsphn-dlwn/
100m+ GP

Are you in it for the End Game?
We are the Crimsφn Dλwn, a guild within the End Game alliance, were we work together to prepare for new contents. We strive to be a very competitive guild within the community and are launching all heroic raids!

We require:
  • 2 million GP (lower can be considered if you have a focused roster with either JTR or JKR)
  • A public updated swgoh.gg account
  • 600 tickets daily
  • Participation in all guild events
  • At least one team useable in HSTR or that you are close to one.

We offer:
  • HPit on sim at 12pm EST
  • HAAT launching at 1pm EST
  • HSTR launching 8am EST.
  • Up to 36 stars in DSTB and 33 stars in LSTB
  • A good community with helpful members and officers

Visit our Discord server to learn more!
https://discord.gg/xUbSvyj"]https://discord.gg/xUbSvyj
Post edited by OR_CrimsonDawn1 on

Replies

• Options
    Best alliance I have been in! Very coordinated and the communication within is outstanding. If you are looking for a focused alliance with great leadership, a fun and welcoming environment and a high level of activity across the board, this is the alliance you want.
  • Options
    Great bunch of guys, and a Great guild to be a part of!
  • Options
    I stopped playing swgoh for awhile, and was very lucky to find this guild and alliance when I gave the game another shot. I’ve learned so much about this game from everyone here, and I’ve had blast doing so! If you want to take your game to the next level, faster than you think is possible, and enjoy every minute of it, this is where you need to be.
  • Options
    Ah awesome guild that focus on player growth, but also takes real life into account.
    Very coordinated TW and TB events with officers that spend a lot of time helping out
  • Options
    Join us to be apart of an amazing journey!
  • Options
    Joining this alliance and this guild in particular was the best decision I've made in game! Friendly and active community helps us tear through raids and run them frequently.

Join and you will feel no regrets!
  • Options
    We don't have many spots left. Very solid guild in a great alliance!!
  • Options
    Great guild in a strong alliance. Come check it out!
  • Options
    Guild that keeps on improving the track record in Territory Battles, a great place to be in if you want a great community!
  • Options
    We are growing rapidly, but still have a few spots left. Come join us and reap the rewards, both in-game and in joining a fun community of dedicated teammates!
  • DoomHead
    1 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    Options
    Great group and friendly environment. Favorite guild I’ve been in.
  • Options
    Amazing leadership that supports every facet of the game. Awesome highly motivated members that drive the community forward everyday. Stop by and join today :)
  • Options
    It is time to kick off the new year with a guild that is here for you!
  • Options
    I'm still here, not going anywhere. Come join the party!
  • Options
    Amazing guild! Extremely organized!! Happy to be part of the family!
  • Options
    Join the best crime syndicate in the galaxy!
  • Options
    An awesome community that focus on player growth, with great leadership in TW/TB.
  • trelecaster
    6 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    Options
    I found this guild the same way you did right now. We are fun and dedicated community of players and this message is our invitation!

We have a great way for you to learn, share, and progress. It's never been that easy before! Each guild is well organized. I've been in a training guild myself at first. Learned a lot. During the first 3 months of playing I got promoted to a better guild twice, and now I'm soloing HPit, scoring high in HAAT, and working towards HSTR!

Hope to see you soon!
    7ender
  • Options
    Now is the time to join us! We have HSTR on farm and looking to improve our TB rewards!
  • Options
    We just keep getting better.
  • Options
    This is the guild you want to be in if you just hit 2m GP and want to be doing HSTR
  • poos
    1 posts Member
    Options
    This guild has really helped me improve my game, experienced and focused players. you have a question about raids, mods, arena...avengers? hop over to our discord and have a chat.