Lord Xalek Concept

DarthVeritlyn
704 posts Member
edited July 2019
jm96yt8amu8f.jpg
Before the kit, I know this character has next to 0% chance of coming to the game, but I just wanted to make a kit for fun of a character I've come to appreciate. So the background for Xalek is he is a Kaleesh, the same species as General Grievous. Xalek was a slave of the Sith Empire before his Force sensitivity was discovered and he was sent to Korriban to undergo training in the ways of the Sith.

Xalek is a companion character if you chose to play as a Sith Inquisitor in SWTOR, becoming your apprentice and eventually a Lord of the Sith outright during the war with the Eternal Empire.

So now that the history lesson is out of the way on to the kit:

Xalek, Dark Side, Sith, Tank

Basic: No Mercy: Xalek rushes forward with his double-bladed lightsaber dealing a maximum of 40% damage

Special: Sith Creed: Xalek taunts for two turns, dealing health down to all enemies as long as he has taunt active. Cooldown of 4

Unique: Inquisitor's Prodigy: If a Sith is in the leader slot Xalek's health is increased by 25% of the leader's max health. If no Sith leader is present Xalek's health is only increased by 10%

Xalek does not have any zetas.
Post edited by DarthVeritlyn on