Delete

Dazewalker
54 posts Member
edited September 2019
Moderators please remove
Post edited by Dazewalker on

Replies

• Options
    I recognize I am a bit bias but this guild is awesome, I joined it just over a year ago, sub 3m GP and now I am leading an awesome team of officers and have jumped from 2.9m to 4.2m with the help and encouragement from the membership.
  • Options
    Recruits are coming! Don't miss your shot at getting in with us! You won't regret it!
  • Options
    TW is about to start now is the time to make the jump if you want 2 extra zetas this week!
  • Options
    2 new recruits today don't let this opportunity pass you by!
  • Options
    Now is the time to move before TW runs and you miss out on a nice shiny pair of zeta mats.
  • Options
    Looking to join a guild that can do the heroic Sith Raid. 2.9 million in power, participation everyday and every event. Let me know if you have a spot.
  • Options
    We've got a spot if you want it!
  • Options
    See the OP for details and send an invite - we've got officers on now so there will be minimal wait to be accepted
  • Options
    Was thinking of joining a new guild that can do heroic sith. was looking on the forums and liked ur guild.
  • Options
    Send an invite - see the OP for details we've got 7slots open and at 130m now.
  • Options
    Space is filling up fast, now is the time to join, we've got HAAT and HSTR going live at 9 PM EST this evening and officers online ready to process your request.
  • Options
    Clock is ticking!
  • Options
    Cruising through HSTR now - next run in 4 days don't miss out on those shards!
  • Options
    2 slots left!
  • Options
    HSTR launching tomorrow morning - now is the time to join if you want shards
  • Options
    Recruitment has opened back up and if you you are looking for a change of pace don't hesitate
  • Options
    Let's do this guys! you won't regret it.
  • Options
    Got a few hours between TW and a couple days til TB if you are looking for a solid guild look no further!
  • Options
    Just keeping the recruiting thread active... we add a player here we lose a player there... really would like to be able to close this post out but we need 4 more players to do that!
  • Options
    The clock is ticking! Join today to participate in the next TW. Send me a PM on here or on LINE.
  • Options
    Send a request today!
  • Options
    I joined this guild almost exacly 3 months ago and it has been great for my progression in the game. I'm still only 1.7M GP, but with daily participation I've been able to more than double my number of G12 characters and will unlock Traya in just 4 more HSTR raids. The guild is friendly and great when it comes to most donations, especially when you are 1-2 salvage away. Joining this guild was one of my best decisions.
  • Options
    Looking to replace several guys who have retired from the game. Send us an invite today!
  • Options
    Hey potential new friends! I've been in this guild for the last couple of years and everyone here is fantastic, helpful, and friendly. We're always striving to do better as a guild and help every person with their own personal goals as well. Come check us out!
  • Options
    Join us today!
  • Options
    Down to 5 slots -
  • Options
    We have several openings and looking for active players! We are open to a merger as well. Add Dazewalker via Line if you want to join a super chill guild that’s hitting 14+ stars in Geo TB and all heroic raids.