• Eddiemundie
    1070 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    Options
    Well, i guess it’s bye then
  • Ultra
    11502 posts Moderator
    Options
    I like most people play because of the star wars trilogy 4 5 6 this game is now all old republic or some made up crap. He who has the best revan wins,end of story,

Thanks for doing a crap job and wrecking the game.
    Only because of original trilogy?

Are you the ones that complained when Resistance / First Order got spotlight because Disney butchered Star Wars and Kylo is a joke and Rey is a Mary Sue?

We had Chewbacca, we had C3PO, we have Rebels dominating the fleet arena without any competition. Star Wars is a vast franchise, and your favorite era won't always be on center stage but it'll get its turn

Unless you like the prequels 😂
  • Options
    I think movie and tv shows characters ruin the game
  • Options
    What a troll
  • Options
    What a troll

If referring to me no im not a fan of movie or tv shows characters ghink they are over hyped and pushed on to us so i prefear old republic era toon and others in that era like bane and freedom nadd and other sith lords in those eras
  • CazNeerg
    361 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    Options
    I like most people play because of the star wars trilogy 4 5 6 this game is now all old republic or some made up crap. He who has the best revan wins,end of story,

So when did you conduct this poll that tells you most people only care about the original trilogy? What was your sample size? How did you ensure it was random and representative?

EDIT: By the way, it's all made up. The OT didn't actually happen a long time ago in a galaxy far far away.
  • Options
    Not to worry, it’ll soon be ‘who has the best Drevan wins’. A nice change of pace. 🙄
    Where are the Stun Guns?
  • Options
    Lichbane wrote: »
    Not to worry, it’ll soon be ‘who has the best Drevan wins’. A nice change of pace. 🙄

agreed, especially cause ill have DR
    "ARE WE BLIND? DEPLOY THE GARRISON."
  • Options
    Most people? Hmmmm, I guess you took a poll of the entire player base? Another self-appointed community spokesperson. Btw, the first KOTOR game, released in 2003, had sold over 3.2 million copies by 2007 (who knows what it's up to by now as they still sell copies of it in app stores) and is one of the highest critically-rated video games of all-time and far and away one of the most popular Star Wars video games ever. And that's not even getting into KOTOR 2 and the MMO successor: The Old Republic which has been going strong over 8 years. I know it's a pretty crazy idea for the makers of a Star Wars video game to think that people playing their game might also like one of the most prominent and successful Star Wars video game franchises but CG must just be kooky like that. Don't worry though...Lucasfilm is talking about making movies and TV series based on the Old Republic and the latest rumor is the trilogy from the Game of Thrones guys will be set in the Old Republic. So your whole argument will get retconned before long, lol.
  • Options
    kwouf9ee3mw9.jpg

Dont forget it could be hard also needing g10+
  • Options
    Where should i post to request a literally very difficult event requiring g12 zeta and arena mods?
  • Tattz
    192 posts Member
    Options

Mate don’t worry almost everyone on this thread only downloaded the game in the 12 months so obviously u have a better roster than them so just sit back and chill and wait for your time to come back mate 😊

• Options
    Ultra wrote: »
    Unless you like the prequels 😂

But..but prequeld at least have infinite memes.

Anyway, I never thought there were players in this gane for whom Star Wars really stoppes at OT. Sure, they are what made Star Wars what it is, but story wise they are just the tip of the iceberg.
  • Options
    Moves alone and the tv shows are very little of the full stories of sw probably 5% or even less
  • JacenRoe
    3016 posts Member
    Options
    I like most people play because of the star wars trilogy 4 5 6 this game is now all old republic or some made up crap.

All fictional characters are made up. That includes OT SW characters.
  • Options
    I agree with the OP to a certain extent but all I'm going to say is this; there is plenty of room in this game for everyone's favourite characters. I think the game would be boring if it was the same characters over and over, we have 5 Han Solos and 4 Chewbaccas, pick your favorite. Imwhether you're a sequel OT fan, a prequel/clone wars fan, a new trilogy fan or an old republic fan there is room for all to coexist in balance.

The issue that seems to exist with the game is when one faction gets an overwhelming amount of attention and pushes all others out of the way, choking those who don't care about that faction. Some argue that you can use any characters you want but the fail to mention at what price, you see I could use my CLS in arena but that means I'd have to sacrifice close to 80 ranks on average, this would severely hurt my ability to earn crystals whick would slow down my progress and make it harder to obtain future characters. So I'm basically forced to use Revan because Revan I the only way to succeed in arena and earn crystals. Trust me if every player earned the same amount of crystals from arena I would be using anything but Revan.

The devs wasted a massive opportunity to make General Grievous a good contender in arena, now there are coming out with another old republic meta, this is the 3rd one in a row. We went from Traya to Revan to Darth Revan and although CLS with the additional support by 3PO and Chewie became a counter to Traya, he didn't become meta because of Revan.