Character shard cost shipments update

MAO408
35 posts Member
edited February 2023
Hey CG, may you consider updating the Crystal amounts for characters shards in the Featured & Weekly shipments for characters that have been made double shard drops accelerated, to have their cost be consistent with the all across the board. I remember shard costs from chromium pack exclusive character like Rex being the exception and costing more crystals back in the day, but since I believe all new characters are now no longer exclusive to those packs, instead have it be that characters that are newer and have not had accelerated drops added cost the higher amount.

Example of Current shard costs

Featured shipment:

8 shards of URoRR - 200 Crystals = 25 Crystals per shard
(Older character available since launch I believe, has accelerated double shard drops, has a light side hard node)

8 shards of Droideka - 320 Crystals = 40 Crystals per shard
(Years old at this point from when 1st released, has accelerated double shard drops, has a light side hard node)

Weekly Shipment:

10 shards of Grand Moff Tarkin - 400 Crystals = 40 Crystals per shard
(Older character available since launch I believe, available in Squad Arena Store)

10 Shards of Gar Saxon - 250 Crystals = 25 Crystals per shard
(Older character released after Grand Moff Tarkin, has accelerated double shard drops, has a cantina battle node)

New updated shard costs

All characters that have accelerated double drop nodes, or otherwise meet the time criteria for a character to have accelerated double drops, now have their shard costs updated to 25 crystals per shard with shipments reflecting that with the new shipments costs of

Featured Shipment
8 shards - 200 Crystals

16 shards - 400 Crystals

32 shards - 800 Crystals

Weekly Shipment

10 shards - 250 Crystals

25 shards - 625 Crystals

50 shards - 1250 Crystals

An exception to this would be made for raid and journey characters currently available through shipments like Darth Treya, General Anakin Skywalker, Wat Tambor etc.

This change would add some consistency, be much appreciated, and make me personally start spending on more character shard shipments as I’ve never been a fan of the RNG associated with chromium packs.

Post edited by MAO408 on