Ultradude488
163 posts Member
edited March 2023
Unit Name: Cal Kestis (Survivor)
Relic Amplifier: Lightsaber
Tags - Light Side, Attacker, Leader, Jedi, Rebel Fighter

Legacy Character - Journey Guide Prerequisites
Cere Junda, Tarfful, Saw Gerrera, Nightsister Merrin

A Jedi knight who fought against the Empire after the fall of the Jedi with lots of ways to amplify damage.

Basic: Lightsaber Slash
FINAL TEXT: Deal Physical Damage to target enemy and inflict Ability Block for 1 turn on target enemy. On Cal’s turn, If Cere Junda is an ally, call her to assist dealing 25% less damage.

If Cal Kestis is using Single Bladed Form, inflict Healing Immunity instead for 2 turns.

If Cal Kestis is using Double Bladed Form, deal damage twice to target enemy.

Special 1: Blade Activation (Cooldown 3)
FINAL TEXT: (Zeta) Switch forms, gain 100% turn meter, and dispel Taunt and Stealth from all enemies. If Cal has Single Bladed Form, lose it and gain Double Bladed Form. If Cal has Double Bladed Form, lose it and gain Single Bladed Form. This ability starts on cooldown
  • Single Bladed Form: +50% Critical Damage, Defense Penetration, and +8 Speed for all Jedi allies. (Only occurs during this form.)
  • Double Bladed Form: All allies gain +20% Max Health and Protection, and gain 10% Offense and Critical Chance for each Inquisitorius enemy and Rebel Fighter ally. (Only occurs during this form.)

Special 2:Split-Saber (Cooldown 4)
FINAL TEXT:(Zeta/Omicron) Deal Physical Damage to all enemies and inflict Armor Shred on target enemy. Gain 1 stack of Fearless Jedi which can’t be copied, dispelled, or prevented (stacking, Max 50).
  • If Cal Kestis is using Single Bladed Form, deal damage two more times to target enemy.
  • If Cal Kestis is using Double Bladed Form, inflict Disarm on all enemies with a 50% to Stun Inquisitorius enemies for 1 turn and gain 1 stack of Fearless Jedi.
Fearless Jedi: Gain +5% Offense, -2% Tenacity and +2 Speed per stack. This

While in Grand Arenas, Deal damage 2 times to all enemies and inflict 2 stacks of Armor Shred. Gain 2 stacks of Fearless Jedi and dispel all buffs on all enemies. For each buff dispelled, gain that many stacks of Fearless Jedi. This attack ignores Protection if the target enemy has a debuff on them.

Special 3a: Speedy Stab (Cooldown 4)
FINAL TEXT: Deal Special Damage to target enemy and gain Speed Up for 1 turn. If there is an Empire enemy on the enemy squad, deal 50% more damage.

Special 3b: Saber Throw (Cooldown 3)
FINAL TEXT: Deal Special Damage to target enemy 2 times and gain Offense Up for 2 turns and inflict Disarm on target enemy. Dispel all debuffs on himself and Cere Junda, and inflict Disarm on target enemy. If the target enemy already has 1 stack of Disarm, Instantly Defeat them. After Saber Throw is used once during the encounter, deal damage 5 times to target enemy, each dealing 25% less damage. Enemies defeated by this attack can’t be revived. This ability starts on cooldown.

Leader 1: Jedi Knight
FINAL TEXT: (Omicron) All Jedi allies have +30 speed and gain +2% Offense (stacking, 200%) when they gain a buff that is dispellable. All Jedi allies also have +15% Tenacity and +30% Potency. When Jedi allies inflict a debuff, gain 5% Turn Meter and recover 5% Health and Protection for each debuff.

While in Grand Arenas, All Jedi and Rebel Fighter allies have +30 Speed and whenever they inflict a debuff, they gain 10% Turn Meter and recover 10% Health and Protection for each debuff. When a Jedi ally defeats an enemy, reduce all Jedi allies cooldowns by 2. When a rebel fighter ally defeats an enemy, all Rebel Fighter allies recover 40% Health and Protection and gain Foresight for 2 turns.

Unique 1: Jedi Fallen Order (Omicron)
FINAL TEXT: At the start of the battle, Cal Kestis gains 100% Max Health and Protection. Also, gain 20% turn meter for each Empire enemy. Summon BD-1 for until the end of the battle. Cal gains and can only use the granted abilities Single Bladed or Double Bladed.

Single Bladed: Gain Single Bladed Form until Cal uses Blade Activation.

Double Bladed: Gain Double Bladed Form until Cal uses Blade Activation.

While in Grand Arenas, When Cal Kestis gains a debuff that can be dispelled, at the beginning of his next turn, dispel it and gain 20% Offense for 1 turn (Max, 200%) If Cal is the only remaining ally on the field, he gains +50 Speed. When Cal defeats an enemy, he gains 60% Offense for the rest of the battle (Excluding Summoned Units).

Unique 2: BD-1 (Summon)
Light Side, Support, Rebel Fighter, Droid

Basic: Scan to Databanks
Dispel all buffs on target enemies and give Cal Kestis those same buffs for 2 turns. If Cere Junda is an ally, she gains those buffs for 1 turn. (Ignores Buff Immunity)

Special 1: Stim Canister (Cooldown 3)
All allies recover 50% Health and Protection, and give 1 Heal Over Time for each debuff on the target enemy. (Limit once per debuff type)

Special 2: Overcharge (Cooldown 4)
Deal Special Damage once for each ally, dealing 10% less damage.

Unique 1: Databank restoration.
At the start of battle, BD-1 can only use Scan to Databanks. After he uses it once, BD-1 gets access to the ability Stim Canister. After he uses it twice, BD-1 gets access to the ability Overcharge. Every time BD-1 uses Scan to Databanks, it also dispel all debuffs off the weakest ally that has them. If Cal Kestis has 5 stacks of Fearless Jedi, he resets all cooldowns. The first time Cal Kestis is defeated, revive him with 50% Health and Protection. BD-1 cannot be targeted and is immune to taunt effects.

Unique 2: Summoned
This unit's stats scale with the summoner's stats. This unit can only be summoned to the ally slot if it's available. This unit can't be summoned in raids. This unit can't be revived. If an effect counts defeated units, this unit doesn't count. When there are no other allied combatants, this unit escapes from battle. A unit can't be revived if this summoned unit exists in their slot.

Any feedback is greatly appreciated! If any specific questions, you can get to me on Discord with Ultradude488#5305

Thanks!

*Edited to include the prerequisites for the actual character.
Once a Jedi, always a Jedi. Wait... never mind.
Post edited by Ultradude488 on

Replies

• Options
    Nice
    I’m No Jedi!If You Want To Be My Ally, My Ally Code Is: 686-755-486
  • Options
    I hope his kit ends up being something like this. I definitely want to see the two different stances, but I’d love for switching between the two to be an attack with the animation from the game where he attacks and switch’s to single or double blade.

I also hadn’t thought of him being a rebel fighter. I’m not sure that fits but it’s be cool if he is
  • Options
    I mean he's not necessarily a rebel, so he wouldn't classify under that. I was considering instead of Jedi the unaligned force user tag.
    Once a Jedi, always a Jedi. Wait... never mind.