Cloud City Crusaders Looking for Recruits!

Prev1
The Cloud City Crusaders are a fun, low key guild. We're looking for players of any level so long as they are active. We're hoping to build together and have a handful mid-70s as well as a few low level players.

If you have any questions, my ally code is 222-152-423.

Replies

• Options
    How many are in your guild my friend and i started a guild but have no other active members but we dont want to get into a huge guild where we cant maximize rewards
  • Delia_Leighton
    26 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    We're just getting started. So we have 10 members so far. Of those, 5 are every day active contributors. The remaining 5 have just gotten started. So as you can see, we are in need of people who will help build points and play on a regular basis.
    Post edited by Delia_Leighton on
  • Options
    We're still looking. We have a solid core, but need more active players!
  • Options
    Just bumping this, as we're still looking for Guildmates!
  • Options
    Still looking? I'm thinking of moving to a new guild, since mine seems kinda on and off inactive.
  • Options
    Yes, definitely still looking. We're planning on starting raiding this week. Our players are active, but we don't have enough.
  • Tasz14
    179 posts Member
    Options
    Would you be interested in a merge.
    We are currently 28 members and looking to fill our ranks.

We use line app to communicate my line id is tasz14 if you want to message me and discuss.

Guild is KOTR and we have a thread in this recruiting forum as well
  • Options
    Pretty sure I added you as an ally the other day, Jaxkiller is my id ally code 433-171-539. Shoot me an invite and I will gladly join!
  • Options
    Still looking for more!
  • Options
    Hey Delia_Leighton, I am level 41 and very active. I am in guild doing my weekly tasks as the guide per day to maximize my contribution but, in my current guild, I am the only one worried about that. Can you invite me? Have being playing for a week. I invited you on the allies list a few minutes ago. My name in game is FernandoFloresSR. waiting on your response to leave the guild, hopefully today if possible!
  • Options
    Soon as you leave your guild, I will send an invite. I can't invite you while you're in another guild.
  • Options
    Since you accepted my invite for allies, I left the guild. Waiting for invite!
  • Options
    code 977-212-743
  • Options
    sorry 977-212-748
  • Options
    Hey all. Still looking for people who enjoy the game and play regularly.
  • Options
    We're up to about 25 members - some high levels, some low level players. But we obviously need more!
  • Shora57
    6 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    I have about 10 players that would be interested in joining a guild so we are at least in a full roster. I am level 80 with 12, 7 star characters and rising. Six of the players are above 70 with decent rosters. Please message me back if you are interested.
  • Options
    Shora, we are absolutely interested! We currently have 27 players of varying levels. About 9 of them are high 70s.
  • Options
    I'm gonna send you an invite with an account named Austin sky runner to check it out.
  • Options
    It will just be an hour till he goes in so he gets his daily reward
  • Options
    Alright he Is ready to get an invite.
  • Options
    Sorry we couldn't work it out. I guess I misjudged what you guys were looking for.
  • Options
    And I apologize if we were unclear. I wish you the best of luck finding a Guild that fits your needs better than we do.
  • Options
    The Crusaders are a low-key, leveling guild with a core of high level players and an active group of newer players. All are welcome!
  • Options
    Hey Delia, myself and possibly 4-5 others are looking for a more active guild than our current one where we are the ones doing all the work, we're all relatively new ranging from 58 down to mid 30's but pretty much always max out dailies or do as much as possible. My ally code is 572-135-284, would love an invite.
  • Options
    I just sent an ally invite.
  • Options
    Hi Delia, does your guild still have room? I am looking for a more active guild than my current one. I'm level 67 but building fast. Two squads equipped for raiding, always in the top 200 in Squad Arena, and always do my dailies. I'm in the top 3 for every daily and raid in my current guild. Not F2P, but I don't typically spend more than $20-$30 a month. I'm happy to send you a screenshot of my lineup if you would like. Thanks!
  • Options
    Send a friend request. We're happy to have you. We're a very active guild. Most of our members work hard on the daily activities. As I said above, we have mixed levels so we try to run raids of varying difficulties to make sure that our hard working lower level members have a chance as well.
  • Options
    Thank you! I sent the request. My name is Magrat.
  • Options
    Hey are you guys still active I'm level 37 and looking for a guild