#23 Small Life Changes: Utilizing The Sixth Spot For A Better Arena

Mofojokers1992
1975 posts Member
edited July 2016
The Elusive Sixth Spot
fp1qow.jpg
The addition of the sixth spot in arena to promote change and new team types with a twist.

This is something people have talked about in the past but using a secondary leader ability. To me that doesn't seem interesting enough for the sixth spot.

So it was a matter of looking at the different types of heroes and seeing what would be a interesting mechanic.

Please Welcome The Champion Mechanic

The Motto of Champions:
If you are hurt, you can suck it up and press on. If injured, you can rebound and return bigger and better...and continue to inspire!

Champion System
Each Hero in this game has a main stat of (Strength, Agility or Intelligence). The Champion grants 15% bonus of their main stat to all current party members.

Strength Champion
2h81zsx.jpg
Grants 15% bonus strength based on the champions own strength stat to all party members.

Agility Champion
30nam45.jpg
Grants 15% bonus agility based on the Champions own agility stat to all party members.

Intelligence Champion
2qc2nnn.jpg
Grants 15% bonus intelligence based on the Champions own intelligence stat to all party members.

Post edited by Mofojokers1992 on

#23 Small Life Changes: Utilizing The Sixth Spot For A Better Arena 31 votes

I would LIKE this change
61%
joelightyearCasual_PlayerMofojokers1992ViruschillDarythpac0nautAycee1DwightHalpertlyttTylanader17Cloned1SnowtrooperFinnSLothBloodreaperNiza_Squirellgrotesque_ahBasti0nMAndrewMXCF_Jedi1234 19 votes
I would NOT like this change
19%
MoicalissTankzzxQuixoticPeteypeteMoe_BettaAcrofales 6 votes
Other
19%
ThyskGhostSpiderBooGank_KillerZRaiderWholf 6 votes

Replies

• Options
    I would LIKE this change
    I like this a lot, 6 characters in arena would be sweet
  • Options
    I would LIKE this change
    I like this a lot, 6 characters in arena would be sweet

Yup hence :

Should help with some heroes that are a tad weaker than others.

Say i brought in Aayla as my champion with Anakin leads my Kit Fisto may be strong enough to be in arena.

But you want to say use it to make rey more uber you have to for go the benefits to the tanks that protect her.

So it will force out so interesting builds. :)
  • Options
    Other
    I like it in theory but it would need a lot of work, they would have to overhaul arena.
  • Options
    I would LIKE this change
    I like it in theory but it would need a lot of work, they would have to overhaul arena.

:) tis my intentions lol since i want them to consider the other two threads in the series regarding that.
  • Options
    Other
    I think it would be fun for a while, but then the cookie cutter teams would just be adding 1 more layer of Reydiculousness to an already stupified arena system.
  • Options
    I would LIKE this change
    @Mofojokers1992 thanks for chime in on my recent post bud :smile:
    i thought you stop making feedback(didn't see you in awhile), as usual i lean toward positive change, however does the new mechanic only allow str bonus for str-based toon?
    i mean even they got diff primary stat those who not on str as primary still gaining hp/phy def in them by 15% bonus str
    side note: does this mean it auto activated 6th toon leadership ability? that would be impressive
    the cake is a lie
  • Mofojokers1992
    1975 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    I would LIKE this change
    @Mofojokers1992 thanks for chime in on my recent post bud :smile:
    i thought you stop making feedback(didn't see you in awhile), as usual i lean toward positive change, however does the new mechanic only allow str bonus for str-based toon?
    i mean even they got diff primary stat those who not on str as primary still gaining hp/phy def in them by 15% bonus str
    side note: does this mean it auto activated 6th toon leadership ability? that would be impressive

@Casual_Player

If you ever wish to see what I'm working on just check this.
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/60085/small-life-changes-library-updated-regularly#latest

I never stopped. :D

Regardless if a hero in the pact needed it or not the idea would be that each hero gains 15% of the champions main stat. The Champion spot is for the main stat increase ove4 a secondary leader ability active.
    Post edited by Mofojokers1992 on
  • Boo
    4134 posts Member
    Options
    Other
    I think just bring in another team member - why not, or borrow a toon from a guild member.
  • Options
    I would LIKE this change
    Boo wrote: »
    I think just bring in another team member - why not, or borrow a toon from a guild member.

Definitely can be that easier thought a good twist could be interesting. Especially with the idea of boosting less effective heroes main stats by using the Champion spot to do so.
  • Options
    I would LIKE this change
    Hk and boba lead together.. A dream
  • Options
    Other
    My personal thought is that the sixth spot is reserved for the future. When you look at the Jabba table you will see the images are of fighters. I think they will introduce fighters when they unlock that table. Plus you have toons that are pilots, and you see a fighter the new raid battle video. I think fighters will eventually be placed in that unused location, but it will be awhile before we get there. Although, I would like to be able to include one more toon to my squad right now.
  • Options
    I would LIKE this change
    Do you think they will listen? It seems like a simple change but one so many players want
  • Mofojokers1992
    1975 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    I would LIKE this change
    MAndrewMX wrote: »
    Do you think they will listen? It seems like a simple change but one so many players want

I believe that they not only care but want to promote ideas like this. I come from the Warframe community. Where we can help design items and improve the game.
    A place where they live chat with us on twitch.

Plus SLC Library started off just me but now has many that help and support the library. Some ideas may not be possible right now and likely some need to wait until next year.

But we always push and help to promote them.