Guild Lock Out Still Exist

Smithie
1427 posts Member
edited October 2016
bBaRbxZ.png

Hey all

I have moved twice today to help with Raids and I am now locked out.

I didnt think this existed as there was a weekly reward limit and I wasnt claiming rewards
Post edited by Smithie on

Replies

• Options
    Unlucky smithie. Hows the raiding going?
  • Options

Quite bad buddy, same as most tbh and when I thought I could solve it for us and 20+ Guilds so the current T7 dont get wasted it locked me for moving around twice.
  • Zooey
    1607 posts Member
    Options
    Smithie wrote: »

Quite bad buddy, same as most tbh and when I thought I could solve it for us and 20+ Guilds so the current T7 dont get wasted it locked me for moving around twice.

Thanks for taking the bullet Smithie :'(
  • Options
    Smithie you are banned from guilds for 24 hours. Happens to me too. Love your videos!!
  • Options
    They changed the 48 hour raid penalty to if you switch too much get banned in the new update
  • Options
    Smithie was going for 7 star kenobi in a week and got owned. :P
  • Smithie
    1427 posts Member
    Options
    I thought this wouldnt exist anymore and there is no reason for it to exist as there is a reward cap
  • Options
    I also thought they got rid of this, I'll have to read the game update notes again.
  • scuba
    14078 posts Member
    Options
    I thought they removed this also, and IMO should. Just reread the notes looks like they only removed the 48 hours for raid rewards when switching. Sucks cause I think Mercs are gonna be needed more than ever.
    With our recent update, we are removing the 48 hour ineligibility for Raid rewards when switching guilds and introducing a new change
  • Options
    Boba has been issued a contract for your capture, but no worry he sux so... lol
  • Options
    The problem with throwing out nets is that you sometimes catch things that weren't intended.

Maybe they will tweak it again, I don't think they want to prevent good Samaritans, just people manipulating the system.
  • Options
    Wow that still exist??
  • Options
    EA you really do rig the game don't you there's no way that any 4-5 star character beats any 7 star character it's insane!
    This game is beginning to become really horrible and pathetic I am starting to become disgusted with the game
    Please change the amount of shards it takes to upgrade characters to at least 5% lower like 100 shards for a 7 star takes way to long! Please add more ways to collect shards for rare characters ex. Darth Vader
  • Options
    EA you really do rig the game don't you there's no way that any 4-5 star character beats any 7 star character it's insane!
    This game is beginning to become really horrible and pathetic I am starting to become disgusted with the game
    Please change the amount of shards it takes to upgrade characters to at least 5% lower like 100 shards for a 7 star takes way to long! Please add more ways to collect shards for rare characters ex. Darth Vader

Um how is this related to this thread?