Ewok Character Design

Supercat
3250 posts Member
edited December 2016
I thought here we could all share our ideas for Ewok character designs.
Please follow the format I use if you want to make a design from scratch.
Try to quote so people know who you are talking to.

Here are my first too, I would love to see your variations/new designs of these same characters and other characters.

Wicket:
Health: 10,000
Protection:13,000
Speed: 170
Attacker
Abilities:
Bolas throw (basic):
Deal physical damage to target enemy and grant up to 2 Ewok allies who have less than 75% TM 20% TM

Hang Glider Assualt (special 3 turn cooldown):
Deal physical damage to all enemies, this attack can't be countered or trigger any effects. Gain 10% TM for each Ewok ally.

Grant Courage (special 5 turn cooldown):
All Ewok allies gain 30% TM and offense up and counter immunity for 2 turns.

Ewok Helpers (unique):
Wicket gains 10 speed for each Ewok ally and other Ewoks gain 1/10 of that ammount.

All abilities maxed.
He uses grant courage first.

This would make Ewoks go first, and make another meta (Ewoks).
Counter immunity is awesome though
Animation:
Bolas throw:
Toss a bolas that raps around people.
Hang Glider Assualt:
Either gets on hang glider or hang glider flies in and drops lots of rocks
Grant courage:
Make Ewok noises and throw multiple of those rope rock things in the air (for moral pretty much).

Logray:
Health:20,000
Protection:20,000
Speed:130
Support
Abilities:
Mystical attack (basic):
Deal physical damage to target enemy. A random Ewok ally gains tenacity (1 turn) and there is a 30% chance for another ally to gain tenacity up (1 turn).
The whole forest (special 6 turn):
Heal all allies 30% of logray's max health. Then heal 30% protection of Ewok allies. All allies gain tenacity up for 2 turns. Ewok allies get protection recovery (25%) for 2 turns. This ability ignores buff immunity and healing immunity.
Defend your village (special 4 turn):
All allies gain defense up and health up. Ewok allies also gain protection up 25% of logray's max health.
Health in the tribe (unique) :
Logray gains 10% max health for each Ewok ally. Other Ewok allies gain 1/5 of that amount

All abilities maxed. Uses defend your village first.
Animations:
Mystical attack:
Wave his staff at the enemy and have it glow green (current animation).
The whole forest :
Lift his staff causing a wind with leaves to blow in and allies coming after the leaves pass their spot. The staff should blow green.
Defend your village :
Raise his staff in the air, and then swirl it in a circle. The staff should be glowing green.
Don't be a ****(4), and follow forum guidelines.
Post edited by Supercat on

Replies

• Options
  • Options
    I really like Wicket! He is a great answer for the meta. (Btw, those Rock throw things are bolas)

I'm not sure about Logray though. His 2nd ability is a bit confusing to me, and i feel Elder would still be a better support. Perhaps if Logray's heal did protection instead of health? That would be pretty awesome. Like, he gives 20% protection to all ewoks amd gives them defense up too?
  • Supercat
    3250 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Scorn wrote: »
    I really like Wicket! He is a great answer for the meta. (Btw, those Rock throw things are bolas)

I'm not sure about Logray though. His 2nd ability is a bit confusing to me, and i feel Elder would still be a better support. Perhaps if Logray's heal did protection instead of health? That would be pretty awesome. Like, he gives 20% protection to all ewoks amd gives them defense up too?

I changed how logray's second attack worked, I was looking for a weird revive with that.

I think if wicket's bolas is dodged he should hit himself with it. :)
  • Options
    Counter immunity? Why not just go crit immunity, it's easier and more useful, for wicket's unique why not just half? Gain 20 speed instead of 4 to make up for their slowness same with logray's , them gaining 20% per ewok ally is a lot but it can be offset by the fact that they're pretty slow and all do mediocre damage
  • Options
    It would still leave the ewoks without a tank.
    Liked wicket... Logray not really that much.
    Power to the ewoks!
  • Shapelesscrabb
    159 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    How about when they give chief chirpa a zeta leader, it includes something along the lines of: "if teebo is present, he taunts at the start of battle and at the start of each of his turns when he is not already stealthed." Solves the tank problem. Just brain storming here what do you guys think? Might be overkill on the taunting, also would be annoying if he is always stunned when you need his debuff.
    Who knows what the zeta will be, but I am holding onto hope that it will make the ewoks viable again. And I bet we will get that zeta way before we get another Ewok.
    Edit: by "viable" I mean competitive in the top spots of the arena. I know you can take them to top 20 with a lot of effort, and they are amazing in GW and he rancor raid.