Questions about various characters

dkredsox
242 posts Member
edited February 2016
I just got Poggle to 6* and am gonna keep him there. I don't really think a little extra health and damage is worth it for 1 million credits. His purpose is really just to buff.

I had some questions about some of the other options for shipments, so I could make up my mind of who to pursue:

IG-86: Only useful in a droid team? I'd be able to get him up pretty fast since he is the toon of the month and I already have him halfway to 3*.

Resistance Pilot: I've faced him a few times in GW, and he seems quite good. Is he kind of like GS, a high damage character who can fit in with many team compositions?

Dathcha: I unlocked him from a bronzium a while back, not too much put into him. What's his speed like when fully geared? He seemed a little slow. His AOE ability block looks pretty nice though. What is the debuff % when leveled up?

Phasma: Any point in having her if I don't plan on using her for arena? I'd rather have Poggle, and don't want to run both.

Teebo: I've seen people talk about him in these forums, some claim he's great and others claim he sucks. What are his strengths/weaknesses?
Post edited by dkredsox on

Replies

• Options
    Bumping this. Yes, I'm sure this information exists somewhere on the forums, but I'm not gonna spend an hour looking for it all.
  • Options
    Or not. Guess I'll have to go search for all this myself.
  • JoshG
    908 posts Member
    Options
    I assume we are talking about GW shipment options here. I will also assume you also have a 7* Lumi. Who to go after really depends on your current roster needs. It is hard for us to make recommendations in the dark.
  • Options
    JoshG wrote: »
    I assume we are talking about GW shipment options here. I will also assume you also have a 7* Lumi. Who to go after really depends on your current roster needs. It is hard for us to make recommendations in the dark.

Well I'm not asking for reccomendations, lol.
    dkredsox wrote: »
    I had some questions about some of the other options for shipments, so I could make up my mind of who to pursue

• Baal
    602 posts Member
    Options
    No, no, bleh, yes, he stealths his team and is an ewok.
  • JoshG
    908 posts Member
    Options
    Lol have fun searching then
  • Options
    Dathchas aoe ability block gets up to 35% at lvl5. possibly more at lvl7. i am unsure. SWGOHcantina.com will tell you the answer to that 4sure. Dathchas speed for a character with aoe is decent. he is faster than 88 and kylo. But def slower than sidious. He does hit tier 9 gear and is extremely easy to get to 7 star with GW shipments as well as cantina energy farming.

I would pass on phasma if u dont plan to build her into your arena team.

86 is pretty **** strong single target damage. he is mid way speed but poggle helps that with his buff.

i have a guy in my arena he runs poe 88 86 sidious dathcha and it is a very tough team maxed out(sid is the leader).