Which character would be your first choice to implement to the game?

ChiefTarful
15 posts Member
edited February 2016
These characters are all not in the game yet, and if you had the choice, which would you like to see most?

Which character would be your first choice to implement to the game? 44 votes

General Grievous
40%
TheRenegadeToolioStevohotdogreenDeathSSlayerBenr3600Kr4itok_MrTimmahTwistedChaosDarthVaneEl_DuderinoOkerlundStarwars96SfsJazzDaKrakenCookieCrisppiakinsThessa_Odai 18 votes
Yoda (if he isn't coming in new patch)
31%
DarthVanioCronozNLYendorHarfoushRobbathehuttJohnnyMakeBelieveObi1_master1DarthoganMikymateToxiqueDuckDodgersFlashbackLSkywalkerrnil_wyndaru 14 votes
Padmé
6%
SundodgerPoerliIM_UR_UPGRADE 3 votes
Jango Fett
6%
RayRevanDarthFlameKittyJuan123 3 votes
Droideka
4%
BaalDarthMobius87 2 votes
Captain Panaka
4%
CamalusSubwayRay 2 votes
Any Rebels cahracters\\\\\\\\\
4%
TomekSamma 2 votes

Replies

• Options
    Jango Fett
    Jango Fett out of your options however I would prefer Darth Bane.
  • Options
    Jar Jar 10/10
  • Options
    Ha... If you get put in the cheaters server, they should change all your toons in to Jar Jars
    "You don't want to sell me death sticks... You want to go home and rethink your life. "
    Obi-Wan Kenobi
  • Options
    General Grievous
    Grievous. Because Grievous. Padme next, but only if she's rocking her Ep II outfit.
  • Options
    General Grievous
    I would be interested to see his synergies and whether he would benefit a droid team.

But Wedge Antilles would be my first choice. Also my brother is making an Ewok team so I hope they add Wicket.
  • Options
    Droideka
    I would like to see more droid characters. So the droideka would be cool as a droid attacker. Would be interested to see what classes other new droids would be. Can see the super battle droid being a tank.
  • Baal
    602 posts Member
    Options
    Droideka
    Droideka...Then natalie Portman wearing leia's slave outfit.
  • V8tt
    35 posts Member
    Options
    I think Jaba the Hut would be cool to see.
  • Options
    Shaak-Ti
  • Options
    Considering he's the main character of the entire movie franchise I expect to see R2D2 soon.
  • Options
    Dark helmet
  • Options
    Yoda (if he isn't coming in new patch)
    I liked droideka as well. Wanna see those shield shooting droids! Maybe Greedo and all the other thermal detonators will have some use then (just like in the series where they throw the nades under the shield pew pew).
    439-259-888 I have a bad habit of editing my typo's after posting