Jedi knight Anakin zeta

Righteous Fury
Whenever another ally falls below 50% health or is defeated, Anakin gains 100% turn meter and his next attack gains 75% damage. Whenever Anakin is defeated, he has a 100% chance to be resurrected as Darth Vader. All Jedi allies lose 10% turn meter and 10% health.

Replies

• Olddumper
    3000 posts Member
    Options
    StarWhales wrote: »
    Righteous Fury
    Whenever another ally falls below 50% health or is defeated, Anakin gains 100% turn meter and his next attack gains 75% damage. Whenever Anakin is defeated, he has a 100% chance to be resurrected as Darth Vader. All Jedi allies lose 10% turn meter and 10% health.

Lol, that would be pretty funny
  • Options
    I would like to see that.
  • Options
    Righteous Fury

LOL!

I would add "If Mace Windu is present, he is automatically defeated".
  • Options
    Also if paired with EP, he screams NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO every time he uses his basic in his DV form
  • Mzee
    1777 posts Member
    Options
    I've got the high ground Anakin!
  • Options
    Too much LAWLs..
  • BulYwif
    1977 posts Member
    Options
    Righteous Fury

... and kill EP if Luke is also present.
  • Options
    Righteous Fury

Only if General Kenobi defeats him if he has the special High Ground buff :p
  • Options
    not to hijack the discussion but i think resurrection of any toon is ****. once you die your dead.
  • Options
    Well.. Cool idea, but way to op.. So how about he is revived as vader with 50% hp, 0 protection and damages his jedi allys each turn with 10% max health dmg
  • Big_Boss
    2326 posts Member
    Options
    spotremix wrote: »
    not to hijack the discussion but i think resurrection of any toon is ****. once you die your dead.

Tell that to Daka in the clone wars, or to Boba Fett in legends