Lando

So I have this 4* lands from a chrome pack that I have never really done anything with. Anyone know if he has any fodder / challenge viability at 4*??

Not really sure I want to waste any resources on him at this point, just curious for future tinkering.

Replies

• Options
    No good don't waste you time.
  • JoshG
    908 posts Member
    Options
    Reddplague wrote: »
    No good don't waste you time.

Untill he can be farmed, unfortunately this is true. I have him at 4*s also and he is worse than useless.
  • Options
    Hopefully they will make him farmable at some point.
  • Baal
    602 posts Member
    Options
    They already said they will never ever make any chromium exclusive characters flammable ever.
  • Options
    Baal wrote: »
    They already said they will never ever make any chromium exclusive characters flammable ever.

Correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't QGJ like this at one point?
  • Baal
    602 posts Member
    Options
    But you can't catch him on fire.
  • Options

QGJ was flammable? Never saw him on fire yet though.
    829-416-931
  • Options

?
  • Options

QGJ was flammable? Never saw him on fire yet though.

I made the assumption that he auto corrected farmable with flammable
  • Baal
    602 posts Member
    Options
    Ok, they might not have said it, but they probably meant it. @EA_Jesse will chromium exclusive characters ever be flammable?
  • JoshG
    908 posts Member
    Options
    But you can't catch him on fire.

6.5/10....and that's being generous :p
  • Options
    Really not viable. I have 5* and really have no place for him except with Leia who is only 4* and a couple others on a softener team in GW.
  • EA_Jesse
    663 posts SWGOH Dev Team
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Well, characters in the game will never be flammable, however characters that are Chromium pack exclusive will likely be farmable at some point. Like others have said, QGJ was the first character to be made available, others will follow in the future as new characters are added.
    Post edited by EA_Jesse on
    Community Manager for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes | Follow me on Twitter - Darokaz
  • Baal
    602 posts Member
    Options
    Vindicated. Thank you sir. :)
  • QGJM
    318 posts Member
    Options
    With that statement of @EA_Jesse the picture shows what you do with your money when you buy chromium packs to get "exclusive" premium content. After some time (around 2 month like QGJ) your value of the char is burned to nearly nothing when getting farmable.

Not a good business desicion in my opinion to destroy the perceived value of your premium content and to slap people's faces who spent thousands of $ to get that content!
  • Baal
    602 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
  • Baal
    602 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    QGJM wrote: »
    With that statement of @EA_Jesse the picture shows what you do with your money when you buy chromium packs to get "exclusive" premium content. After some time (around 2 month like QGJ) your value of the char is burned to nearly nothing when getting farmable.

Not a good business desicion in my opinion to destroy the perceived value of your premium content and to slap people's faces who spent thousands of $ to get that content!

If you spent thousands on that content you had an extreme advantage....If you didn't parlay that into a continued advantage, which is so easy many f2p have done it, why would you blame anyone but yourself?

• QGJM
    318 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    QGJM wrote: »

If you spent thousands on that content you had an extreme advantage....If you didn't parlay that into a continued advantage, which is so easy many f2p have done it, why would you blame anyone but yourself?

Lol extreme advantage? The best team setup are almost all F2P and farmable and competitive in Top 10. No - just "exclusive"
    "Any car can get u home but some are more fun driving."

have to add i like the Idea: Free Aston Martins for everyone! :smiley:
  • Baal
    602 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    For what it's worth I was offered a bugati by a former employer. Declined because I couldn't afford to replace the trashed tires, not to mention the tow. (It was, at the time, suspended by tree branches about 40ft off road)
  • QGJM
    318 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    For what it's worth I was offered a bugati by a former employer. Declined because I couldn't afford to replace the trashed tires, not to mention the tow.

Just take it and sell it. :wink:
    Life can be so easy.
  • Baal
    602 posts Member
    Options
    The branches were coastal oaks. Believe me, I considered it...being sober and all. I think it ended up costing him 50k to sell it.
  • QGJM
    318 posts Member
    Options
    @EA_Jesse I would have taken out that picture, too! :wink:
  • Baal
    602 posts Member
    Options
    It was an awesome picture though.