How do you make Elite characters?

How does one make their characters elite? I've got my top 6 lines all at 7☆ and lvl 85. And still can't beat lvl 9 battles. What am I missing

Replies

• Options
    Mods / Synergy / Toons / Ally / Kill order
  • Options
    They are just really hard fights. Elite is a boss character tag, it means they are tougher than the average bear.
  • Options
    Sounds like you have rubbish gear or mods.
  • Options
    How does one make their characters elite? I've got my top 6 lines all at 7☆ and lvl 85. And still can't beat lvl 9 battles. What am I missing

Are your characters gear level 10 or 11?
    If not, that's the problem.
  • Options
    Need to be G11 with good mods. And a GK ally for most.
    I 'd love to be a Jedi... But I sure as hell would use the dark side too...
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    ViperPete wrote: »

Actually that's not quite true. I beat all light side 9 hard nodes with g10 Rebels and some good rng. Wedge lead, Biggs, Raid Han, JKA and Lando. Borrowed Old Ben. Some good evasion, have Old Ben throw mind tricks on stage 3 and then hope he gets defeated.

It can take several attempts, but it can be done.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Tigzie
    579 posts Member
    Options
    Mods.

You can do anything with beautiful mods
  • Zooey
    1607 posts Member
    Options
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    ViperPete wrote: »

Actually that's not quite true. I beat all light side 9 hard nodes with g10 Rebels and some good rng. Wedge lead, Biggs, Raid Han, JKA and Lando. Borrowed Old Ben. Some good evasion, have Old Ben throw mind tricks on stage 3 and then hope he gets defeated.

It can take several attempts, but it can be done.

I did it with the same (mostly g10) team but STH instead of Raid Han. You just need STH and OB to go before the other team on the third stage.
  • Options
    I beat 9b with 3 stars. GK ally. G11 and 6 stars. 6 star lvl 85 g8 non zeta Cody lead, g10 rex, g9 sgt, g10 5s, g10 echo