Raid rewards - daily challenge duplicates?!

There is nothing more frustrating than doing a heroic raid and getting duplicates of daily challenge gear. It's already frustrating enough that I have 500-1000 pieces of purple and yellow items and 0-20 of another. The "another" being the ones I need to level gear up.

Please remove those farmable daily challenge gear pieces from the raid rewards. We DONT NEED to be let down with that hard effort and work getting garbage we get by simulations on daily challenges.

On another note, I would like to commend the devs for making rewards in GW worthy of the challenge levels. Thank you. Keep the improvements coming.

Replies

• Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Options
    Except carbantis. There are never enough carbantis.
  • Options
    I fully agree and also support the idea of removing daily challenge gear from raid rewards.
    We invest hours in planning the strategy and squad setups for raids and levelling progress, making sacrifices in arena/pilot levelling and gearing just to get the appropriate squads ready for raids - then they give us, as you called it correctly, daily challenge duplicates.

It's tiresome to collect raid tickets, do the full program then getting next-to-nothing as reward to break the gear bottlenecks here and there. Many guildies already show tendency of not bothering with raids anymore because the investments are not worthy enough. This can (and probably already has) cost many guilds its members and probably customers who are annoyed by this bogus. We want to see the day this issue gets adressen rather SOONER than (too) LATER.
  • Options
    I've had a couple ideas for raid rewards. One being that you get to chose 1 of 3 or so different...random reward packages offered.

And/Or reward...lets say 10 guaranteed fusion furnaces or droid callers (Raid only gear) every raid completion... plus another random part. As an example...I have been wishing and wishing...oh and wishing some more for a fully crafted furnace for the last 5 Rancors and have gotten shafted each time.
  • jm21
    72 posts Member
    Options
    Or if they implemented the gear trade in, it would be fixed. Say you trade in 3 pieces of Gear level Z for 1 piece of a chosen gear level Z. So you can trade in all your gear from the daily achievements for the gear you want/need.
  • Options
    Once upon a time they had gear trades. They got rid of that and don't seem to want to go back to that. I do like the idea of gear selection but would settle for NEVER getting challenge gear after a Tier freaking 7 raid. Just ridiculous for the effort put forth.