TFP BUG

TFP's ability block keeps sticking even though my Jedi have foresight, anyone else have this issue?

Replies

• Options
    its not bugged, the mechanic lands the buff immunity first THEN the damage THEN the ability block

So the damage removes the forsight then lands the ability block
    My Collection Red Lining the Revan Counter

• RacerDejak
    3203 posts Member
    Options
    His first attack consume ur foresight. Then when second effect apply/ability block, u already lost foresight.
  • RacerDejak
    3203 posts Member
    Options
    i.e u have foresight, u have rebel team enemy let's say wiggs n co. Biggs targeted u with triple shoot:

1. Biggs shoot u -> consume foresight -> foresight gone.
    2. Next assist attacks from wedge and 1 other toon, u're already open to attack, the damage come in. (if not evade)

More or less with tie fighter attack.
  • Iceih_SWG
    301 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    RacerDejak wrote: »
    i.e u have foresight, u have rebel team enemy let's say wiggs n co. Biggs targeted u with triple shoot:

1. Biggs shoot u -> consume foresight -> foresight gone.
    2. Next assist attacks from wedge and 1 other toon, u're already open to attack, the damage come in. (if not evade)

More or less with tie fighter attack.

I agree with your description but, I m not sure it is working as intended, those attacks count as 3 independent attacks to disable your foresight, but count as one to not trigger Reg Guard auto-taunt. In my opinion it should count always the same:
    1. Foresights protects from the 3 attacks
    or
    2. 2nd and/or 3rd attacks go to Red Guard
  • Globuhl
    751 posts Member
    Options
    Thank you for the explanation guys, I was wondering why my Vader could block those zQGJ led jedis. Now I know.