GW recently

IIIPA
6 posts Member
Is it me or did the final battles on GW get much harder. I am having difficulty taking down even one from the other squad. Was looking forward to the 2x payout today

Replies

• Options
    I think they jacked it for the double drops to screw with us. My 12th node was Alien, Predator, Godzilla and those evil twins from The Matrix. Not fair!
  • Options
    just like me... for the last two month I got through the GW with just one squad and had no problems at all to finish it every single day... my squad: Nihilus (L) 5* g9, Vader 7* g10, Dooku 7* g10, Sidious 7* g8 and Palpatine 7* g8. As my Palpatine is slow, sometimes I put Boba 7* g8 or Maul 7* g8. All of them level 82, as I am also only level 82. In arena normally top 100 and a few times top 50. F2P
    I saved my GW from yesterday to do it today for the double drop. Guess what?! Node 9 I had to face a Zaul (L) team with Savage, Sith Trooper, Sith Assassin and Palpatine. All of them maxed out. Brutal. Of course, my Sith team got destroyed and my second team, Rebels, got pretty much hurt. Now I'm stuck in node 12 also against a monster team. Wedge (L), Biggs, Rey (these 3 maxed out) Anakin and Fives g10. All of them 7* level 85. I'm thinking of changing my best mods for my rebel team, but even so I don't think that I can make it. My rebels took too much damage in the previous nodes.
    And btw, the drop RATE is ruidiculous. I spend almost 1000 energy with refreshes on mods today and didn't get even one MK V-A mod. Best I could get were a few MK V-B mods and only one speed arrow. Of course, this speed arrow was a MK V-E mod. Yesterday I was farming the last salvage piece I needed to gear my Teebo. 13 battles to get this single piece on double drop, didn't get any. Double drop is fine, but double of nothing is still nothing. What a good 40th anniversary gift. Thanks. You're the best.
  • Options
    Yep. Definitely a thing.
  • Options
    And we won't hear anything about it, we never do.