Thrawn

Am I the only person who isn't going to be getting Thrawn? Everyone in my guild was complaining, for good reason, about using Phoenix but looks like almost all have won him. I beat the fourth tier. No way I'll ever be able to afford to 5 star or gear them appropriately this time around. Any thoughts? Anyone get any inside info on when this event will come around again?

Replies

• Options
    You still got almost a week. If you want him I don't see why you can't get him. You may have to buckle down and it may not be until the last day, but it should be possible to get at least 5 of them one more star.

But beyond that, as far as when the event will come back it's impossible to say. If it follows the old Emperor event schedule it'll be around Christmas.
  • ExarTheKun
    2668 posts Member
    Options
    Yeah. G7 Phoenix at 5* with decent mods will get you there.
  • Options
    ExarTheKun wrote: »
    Yeah. G7 Phoenix at 5* with decent mods will get you there.

Did it with no mods
  • Options
    I beat tier 5 with everyone but chopper lvl 60, no mods, gear lvl 7 with all their abilities at only 4. It's doable just takes dedication to chase those shards
  • Options
    I'll give it a try. Keep plugging along on
  • Corrog
    308 posts Member
    Options
    I did it (tier 5) with the following:

Sabine level 70 5* g7, 5* level 1 mods
    Hera level 70 5* g6, 5* level 1 mods
    Ezra level 70 5* g6, 5* level 1 mods
    Zeb level 60 5* g4, 5* level 1 mods (one level 15 1*)
    Kanan level 55 5* g4, 5* level 1 mods

Not a lot of upgrading required, just some patience and good rng. Getting everyone into the room with Thrawn was critical.