Can we get an update on when there will be an update, please

I just popped over to the Developer Updates page (https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/categories/developer-updates) and read through some of the recent updates, because communication has felt sparse recently.
  1. The June 7th State of the Galaxy update exclusively talked about Thrawn event.
  2. The May 9th State of the Galaxy update talked about a game outage, popup offers, rancor raid tie breaker, clone helmets, and the mandalorian tag.
  3. Beyond that, there appears to have been a "Community Update" on January 9th about the leaderboard refresh.

I think that's it. I would personally love to hear what is on the minds and plates of the developers. What are your thoughts for the future of the game? Are there any new game modes incoming? Are there any plans around new gear, or do you feel the flash events have covered it?

Basically I'd really love to know a bit more about what's coming down the pipe for this game. I really enjoy playing it, I like the community, and I'd love to hear some official news to get me excited for the future.

A sincere thanks.

Replies

• Winstar
    2429 posts Member
    Options

I would personally love to hear what is on the minds and plates of the developers. What are your thoughts for the future of the game? Are there any new game modes incoming? Are there any plans around new gear, or do you feel the flash events have covered it?

Basically I'd really love to know a bit more about what's coming down the pipe for this game. I really enjoy playing it, I like the community, and I'd love to hear some official news to get me excited for the future.

LOL, good one. What's wrong with ambiguity and bits of information in a MegaThread, MegaSage?

megaman-lol-death-06082015.gif

Megaman

giphy.gif

Megatron

• Ouchie
    1233 posts Member
    Options
    Don't hear much from our community managers do we?

Mostly responses to bug posts.

• Options
    Probably in August