Problem with anakin

With all those teams like chaze zmaul teams and out there anakin has the expose flaw i don t understand why he eats expose but not maul s special or any other i think they should remove his expose chance

Replies

• Options
    I am using zqgj yoda anakin general kenobi aayla in arena but sometimes anakin s expose make me lose
  • Options
    Stealthed sith can't be crit
  • Options
    I know but that s not the point lol i am saying why just his special gets backfired but not any other character?
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    I have asked this before, but not to remove his expose.

I don't see why more toons don't self balance. Give them and up and a down, it allows for power creep but also a risk reward to either a special, or possibly a lead.
  • Options
    I just want him to be balanced with that the expose devastates him sometimes and when you look at all other characters there is no backfire effect so therefore he should not have gotten anything negative from his special
  • Hurkan
    77 posts Member
    Options
    The worst thing is he gains expose(s) even if he has tenacity up, it is ridiculous
  • Options
    Its Anakin's character to do something outrageous and arrogant which can oblitarate enemies but may also leave him exposed and weak. Like his jump on Obi-Wan or his attack on dooku which cost him an arm. This trait, in my opinion is also why Vader massacres the rebels one by one instead of just force-pulling the one with the death star plans and failing to get them at the end.(Rogue One Scene) In my opinion toons in the game should be more like Anakin, who reflects his character in the game. Anakin is therefore perdect but since not all toons are this way, I get your balance problem.
  • Options
    Yeah i think you are right his abilities reflect his character but with this negative expose effect and this power creep with chaze zmaul it is very hard to stay at top in arena
  • Options
    This effect was meant to reflect in Anakin's reckless personality... he was known for taking a lot of chances, some of them paid off and they got rewarded, and some of them did not and exposed him to more danger. I kind of like the way they tied it all together.
  • Options
    I guess it would be better if that ability was enhanced so that if he cant crit he gains exposes but if he does he applies a much bigger damage or effects. Like deathmark on the ones got crit
  • Options
    Illanous wrote: »
    Its Anakin's character to do something outrageous and arrogant which can oblitarate enemies but may also leave him exposed and weak. Like his jump on Obi-Wan or his attack on dooku which cost him an arm. This trait, in my opinion is also why Vader massacres the rebels one by one instead of just force-pulling the one with the death star plans and failing to get them at the end.(Rogue One Scene) In my opinion toons in the game should be more like Anakin, who reflects his character in the game. Anakin is therefore perdect but since not all toons are this way, I get your balance problem.

+1
  • JTSM
    48 posts Member
    Options
    Kyno wrote: »
    I have asked this before, but not to remove his expose.

I don't see why more toons don't self balance. Give them and up and a down, it allows for power creep but also a risk reward to either a special, or possibly a lead.

Completely agree, I actually want more downsides on characters and the more powerful the bigger downsides/risks there should be.