How to 3 Star Forest Moon Bonus Tier

Replies

• Gamorrean
    2745 posts Member
    Options
    oh no... Neeeeerf incoming on those teams :(
  • Options
    I used Zader, Shore, TFP, Palp, Tarkin. All G11. None even lost all protection.
    I 'd love to be a Jedi... But I sure as hell would use the dark side too...
  • CEG9876
    355 posts Member
    Options
    I used
    Tarkin leader ability at lvl 4 (7*, G8)
    Vader (7*, G9)
    EP (7*, G10)
    RG (7*, G10)
    R2D2 (5*, G8)
    Everything was omega'd except for Tarkin leader ability.
    No zetas on anybody.
    Not a 3* completion but it passed with 2 stars
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    Options
    You can get unlucky in the last stage when you kill the Elder. Sometimes the turn meters work out in such a way that all those freshly-ressed Ewoks get a couple turns.

But rewards don't vary based on stars, so if you lose someone it's no big deal. I've 3*'d it in the past, I 1*'d it today because IG-88 was gunned down by ressed Ewoks and IG-86 was damaged to the point where Chirpa's Retribution finished it off. But you get the same stuff, so whatever.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Lugo
    417 posts Member
    Options
    NicWester wrote: »
    You can get unlucky in the last stage when you kill the Elder. Sometimes the turn meters work out in such a way that all those freshly-ressed Ewoks get a couple turns.

But rewards don't vary based on stars, so if you lose someone it's no big deal. I've 3*'d it in the past, I 1*'d it today because IG-88 was gunned down by ressed Ewoks and IG-86 was damaged to the point where Chirpa's Retribution finished it off. But you get the same stuff, so whatever.

Was told if you use fracture on EE in last stage and kill him he won't revive the others. Can't test it myself to say for sure.
  • Options
    Lugo wrote: »
    NicWester wrote: »

Was told if you use fracture on EE in last stage and kill him he won't revive the others. Can't test it myself to say for sure.

he still revives the others.
    ive unless i fractured the wrong way.

I used thrawn, tfp, ep g10 and g9 tark with vader... g8 r2 also works
    EP (L)

This team beat every tier of the ewok event with bad mods (Only 2 30+ speed arrows and 4-5 speed secondaries on TFP)
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    Options
    I can't test it, either, I don't have Thrawn. But it doesn't sound like there's any reason it would work that way unless it was a bug.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • TurgonGW
    205 posts Member
    Options
    I fractured Ewok Elder and he still revived everyone in the last Phase

SWGoH - TurgonGW
    Guild - Starchoppers - Feel free to help us in the Raids!
  • Lugo
    417 posts Member
    Options
    TurgonGW wrote: »

Well that answered that. Was told that this morning and couldn't test it myself.
  • TurgonGW
    205 posts Member
    Options
    Lugo wrote: »
    TurgonGW wrote: »

Well that answered that. Was told that this morning and couldn't test it myself.

In the second tier, I totally forgot about the Elder's super revive on the last stage and I fractured Chirpa instead. So in the bonus tier I tried fracturing Elder instead and he still revived the minions anyway

SWGoH - TurgonGW
    Guild - Starchoppers - Feel free to help us in the Raids!
  • Options
    I had it where the ewoks didn't revive on the second tier. Elder was ability blocked when died, so maybe that's it?
  • Options
    Who cares if you can 3 star it, cant sim it in future events, just throw it on auto and collect.
  • Options
    Uh1E0DZ.jpg

I think this is the old version of the Forest Moon Event which was way easier, as we can see the old Luke and fulcrum eventd next to it. So this video is outdated. Now they reworked the Forest Moon event and it is way harder...
  • BulYwif
    1977 posts Member
    Options
    Easy with zVeers + Thrawn. They made one shot only.
  • Options
    I used the exact same team as last time and 3*'d it again. I had not upgraded any of them ive been working on other stuff.
    All 7* lvl85, EP (lead) gear 10, Vader gear 11, Tarkin gear8, magmatrooper gear 8, snowtrooper gear 8.
    Did not seem any more difficult to me.
  • Zombie961
    1819 posts Member
    Options
    Surprised droids where able to beat it at all, especially with a 3 star auto. Was R2's number crunch zetad? Cause I'd imagine that'd help a lot
  • JacenRoe
    3016 posts Member
    Options
    The Elder free rez on the last stage can be dealt with if you use Death Trooper's terminate ability (no rez if killed by terminate). Is it possible someone had the Elder fractured, then killed him with terminate? That would account for why someone thought fracture would do that.
  • Options
    i Use droids
    Hk47 7* 85 g10
    Ig88 7* 85 g11
    ig86 7* 85 g10
    R2 7* 85 g9
    EP 7* 85 g10

safe Aoe for the hard hitting ewoks and hit always the Elder
  • 3Cheers4Tyranny
    2084 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    I used:

EP L
    TFP
    DT
    ShT
    R2
  • Lugo
    417 posts Member
    Options
    Zombie961 wrote: »
    Surprised droids where able to beat it at all, especially with a 3 star auto. Was R2's number crunch zetad? Cause I'd imagine that'd help a lot

Yes R2 has Number Crunch Zeta
  • Lugo
    417 posts Member
    Options
    Uh1E0DZ.jpg

I think this is the old version of the Forest Moon Event which was way easier, as we can see the old Luke and fulcrum eventd next to it. So this video is outdated. Now they reworked the Forest Moon event and it is way harder...

I could make a new empire full auto vid, but event with the ewok rework the result would still be the same.
  • Options
    How to 3 star.........same as everything else. Get a ton of speed mods. This entire game is based around stacking speed mods. If you get lucky enough to get good mods congrats, you win. Otherwise enjoy your struggle.
  • Options
    I used Thrawn(L), Palp, Shoretrooper, Ig-88 and TFP. Thrawn and Shoretrooper helped a lot.
  • Options
    Uh1E0DZ.jpg

Imperial troopers can still auto it. Sure Veers is zeta'd, but they never take damage so that doesn't even come into play.