Are there guilds out there that actually talk?

I've been through three straight guilds and have read a total of four comments. I have so many questions about the game that I would rather ask in a guild but I can't ask them if the guild is as silent as the mute button

Replies

• Riffinator
    2586 posts Member
    Options
    The guild I'm in talks, not like a lot a lot but normal i' d say
    "ARE WE BLIND? DEPLOY THE GARRISON."
  • Supercat
    3250 posts Member
    Options
    Mine used to much more before it had motifs for every upgrade, and not AAT
    Don't be a ****(4), and follow forum guidelines.
  • Sunnie1978
    2937 posts Moderator
    Options
    It can depend upon the guild. Mine never shuts up, which is great. If you want a guild where the members chat and you can get help with questions, you should look for guilds that require outside chat apps like Slack, Line or Discord. These chat apps have more features than the in game chat and if it is required, generally the guild will be active in chat. You can either look for a guild that interests you in forums in the guild recruiting section or post in players looking for guilds with your info and guilds will reach out to you. If you value communication, ask about how talkative they are before you join. I hope you find a great guild @TacoTwosday !
  • Options
    Mine talks some but not a lot. If anyone has a question, they'll always get a response in a couple hours if not immediately. It depends on the day really how much people talk.
  • Options
    Mine talks quite a bit, log on discord only to find hundreds, if not thousands of new messages.
  • Options
    Mine talks occasionally
  • Ztyle
    1970 posts Member
    Options
    Mostly there's a lot of chatter in IGC, but some days it's like a ghost town, but there's always someone to help if someone asks for it, both IGC and Discord
    I'm Danish , Leader of the Space Slug Alliance , living the SlugLife , My collection
  • CaptainRex
    2840 posts Member
    Options
    Since in game chat is so unreliable, most guilds avoid talking there. Discord is great for talking and bonding with guildmates.
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).