Omegas In Cantina

I know it has been discussed before but with the mandos farmable it brought be back to me farming DT during double drops. So far in the history of dt to 7* Gar to 90/100 and the commando 4/65 I have procured 4 omegas. And that was during the double drop. So 2. Share your woes or success.

Replies

• Options
    I have farmed Sith Trooper to 78 shards and 6*. I have had 1 omega.
  • Options
    2x then 3x refreshes daily.

5 omegas, 2 on a double drop then 3 singles. I feel I got lucky and it's above average.
  • Options
    2x then 3x refreshes daily.

5 omegas, 2 on a double drop then 3 singles. I feel I got lucky and it's above average.
    Congrats I'm glad someone is getting them!
  • Options
    I have Gar to 52 of 100 and Sith Trooper to 7 of 100. I have probably seen 3 omegas, if that many. The drop rate is ridiculous.
  • Options
    I've farmed countless shards, still have yet to see 1 omega from those nodes.
  • Options
    0 omega mats from cantina.
    109 posts Member
    Options
    5 total. one on a double drop and 3 singles. Got one 2 days ago on Gars Saxon node
  • kalidor
    2121 posts Member
    Options
    Never seen a single one. I'm guessing that they're on the cantina nodes to make zeta challenge drops look generous. They might as well be zetas for the frequency that they drop.
    xSWCr - Nov '15 shard - swgoh.gg kalidor-m
  • Options
    Would be nice if they were in cantina shop for 1,000
  • Options
    Any drop rate at all is a bonus. The developers never announced or warned us that they'd be adding omegas to certain nodes.
  • Options
    Also farmed DT, have gotten a total of 2 omega from Cantina nodes... but hey, look at it this way, they're bonus omega... would I like then to drop more frequently? If course I would, especially with the increased number of toons & zeta requirements, but I'll take what I can get.
  • JacenRoe
    3016 posts Member
    Options
    The only toon I've farmed off of those nodes is Deathtrooper to 6*. So far no omegas have dropped.
    109 posts Member
    Options
    capifico22 wrote: »
    Would be nice if they were in cantina shop for 1,000

yes
  • Options
    I know it has been discussed before but with the mandos farmable it brought be back to me farming DT during double drops. So far in the history of dt to 7* Gar to 90/100 and the commando 4/65 I have procured 4 omegas. And that was during the double drop. So 2. Share your woes or success.

Never received an omega at all :s
  • Options

Never received an omega at all :s

Gar to 7 and working on mando commando- nada so far. But as was said before it's a free omega. But drop rate is crazy lol

• Options
    Farmed DT to 35/100 of 7 stars, no omegas.
  • Varlie
    1286 posts Member
    Options
    I feel that you have a better chance of being struck by lightning than receiving an Omega in cantina. I may be wrong
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    I got 1 once. Almost fell out of my chair.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    I just simmed DT 6 times and got 1. No DT shards though. Simmed one at a time.
  • Options
    I think the drop rate was in 0.27% range as no one in four guilds that I have been part of had seen any drop. If someone saw them drop after gar Saxon was added maybe they upped the rate on them with the update. I will ask around.
  • Options
    I got one today farming mando commando
  • Azza
    245 posts Member
    Options
    Got 2 while farming DT. They do exist but are very rare