Dark 5-I help? :)

Currently stuck on dark 5-I, the Jawa aoes really wreck my team by turn 2, and since Talia gets weaker with each heal, I'm usually without a healer for the final round. Tried borrowing a couple Dakas but either they are too weak or not too much help. Any suggestions would be great :)

http://imgur.com/SXUVlqn

Replies

• Options
    A decent Daka is a must
  • Options
    Sometimes, the only way to win is to keep increasing your player level and character power. It's one reason I've been agitating about the player cap. I have three battles I can't win without stronger characters. I just checked and I only won the battle your talking about with one star.
  • Options
    I 3 starred this level. I used a 5 star Sid, 5 star Lumi, 4 star chewie, 4 star Poggle, 5 star Talia and a Daka. Just gotta grind.
  • Options
    Luminara and chewy are lightside.
    "There is no 'try'." - Master Yoda
  • ewok
    149 posts Member
    Options
    ValiumZ wrote: »
    I 3 starred this level. I used a 5 star Sid, 5 star Lumi, 4 star chewie, 4 star Poggle, 5 star Talia and a Daka. Just gotta grind.

Why the f you lying? Always fing lying. Oh my god you lying, stop fing lying!
  • Options
    I really struggled here also with my droid team... It continues to stay hard in 5's because there are tons of Jawa's and their AoE wrecks you.

I basically had to build up both Talia and Old Daka to run them both. Stuns from Dooku and Sid self heal also helped.
  • Options
    I've cleared 5 but those last 2 levels are still unfarmable for me because my droids get totally stunlocked and ability block never seems to land on these jawa scum. Annoying since I need to farm these levels for gear...for my droids lol.
  • Options
    Managed to get this one after upgrading daka and talia to 5*. Some luck with dooku, daka and asaji stuns helped aswell. Also borrowed bobba for his aoe skill block which helped me take out few javas before their aoe
  • Options
    I finally got through this one at level 57. I lucked out one day and had a 7 star darth maul ally that helped a lot - make sure you use talias heal when she's low - if she going to die make use of it - pawn sacrifice. 5L also really tough (note I could never get bobbas ability block to work on either level - supposedly currently at 65% chance). Always take out the Jawa that didn't AOE in the last round. Stunning toons help heaps eg Dooku or old wacky tobacco, Sid really good as heals whenever anyone dies and his healing block useful in 5L - then you can take out all the ugnaughts first.
    What annoys me though is level 5A hard - I don't mind tough levels but when they ignore the characters abilities it's annoying - chewi in the third stage seems to have 3 attacks per round pretty much every time and took out 5 star Sid, Phasma and dooku all on pretty much full health level 6 or 7 gear by himself - ridiculous! (Although I did put that bit on auto assuming they would kill him easily :p)
  • Options
    I hated the jawa waves, especially the second to last campaign in level 5 (the one with Old Ben iirc. Maximum jawa pain.
  • Options
    ValiumZ wrote: »

This guy is hilarious
  • Options
    Evidently doesn't think it was odd fighting old Ben and Jawa with light side toons - bit of a conflict of interests outside the arena, GW and cantina battles ...
    No Valium pre gaming or posting save them for a good sleep :p