Count Dooku having Health Steal with a Nihilus lead despite it not being part of his stats

SilentSiren
9 posts Member
edited August 2017
I've come across players with a Count Dooku toon, as everyone has, but what has me perplexed is that the ones I've come across have had health steal so long as they're paired with a Nihilus leader, now I know that Nihilus himself has health steal, but Dooku doesn't inherently have it, so to be going up against Dooku in a team that somehow has health steal is more than a little frustrating, if it's able to be made clear that he has that highly unusual ability to have health steal while with Nihilus but doesn't have it without him, or to make it so he doesn't have it at all, it'd help the game so much, I'm finding it to be lacking transparency

Replies

• Options
    All Sith get 60% health steal from Nihilus' Leader ability.
  • Options
    Dooku has the ability to regenerate his protection off of his Zeta ability - since DN lead combines protection and health together that Zeta will regenerate his health pool instead
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Dooku has the ability to regenerate his protection off of his Zeta ability - since DN lead combines protection and health together that Zeta will regenerate his health pool instead

I dont believe this is correct. his max protection is converted to health, after that point the only healing can come from health steal under Nihilus lead.
  • Rakim
    267 posts Member
    Options
    Kyno wrote: »

I dont believe this is correct. his max protection is converted to health, after that point the only healing can come from health steal under Nihilus lead.

You are correct. The zeta on Dooku does not account for any healing behind a DN lead. It's all from the DN leadership (up to 150% health steal if DN's leadership is zeta'd)
  • Options
    Yea a number of characters have become very hard to kill under the right circumstances, the dooku type mentioned above i find easy with some kind of stun or 2 maybe 3 attacks while in stealth tyranus never had good d(sorry ladies). Meanwhile i cant approach savage opress zeta without a massive power team he just wont die otherwise
  • Options
    Zeta Kylo to help take down Zeta Savage - Kylo is high health, regenerates protection, good damage + stun or just great damage if you can get him under 100% health and then regenerate protection. So he survives what Savage is dishing out and can return fire, with the stun as a bonus.
  • Hskull55
    2263 posts Member
    Options
    I've come across players with a Count Dooku toon, as everyone has, but what has me perplexed is that the ones I've come across have had health steal so long as they're paired with a Nihilus leader, now I know that Nihilus himself has health steal, but Dooku doesn't inherently have it, so to be going up against Dooku in a team that somehow has health steal is more than a little frustrating, if it's able to be made clear that he has that highly unusual ability to have health steal while with Nihilus but doesn't have it without him, or to make it so he doesn't have it at all, it'd help the game so much, I'm finding it to be lacking transparency

Read the description of DN's leadership ability
    My collection https://swgoh.gg/u/Hskull55/
    Sorry for my English :]
  • Options
    With the wrong team going against that combo is an uphill battle. All your attacks will do is trigger his counter and give him tm, and heal him faster.
  • Options
    1. Highly reliable stuns/dazes OR
    2. TenacityUP + Healing Immunity/Shock, OR
    3. Attacks that cannot be countered (like another Dooku)

Problem solved. On the other hand, low damage/high health squad with no stun or daze? You're dead even if you have TenacityUP. Your high health gives you the illusion of safety, but your damage isn't enough to one-shot the guy, and when he counters he heals more than you inflicted so you're right back where you started ... with less health for your own toons. Repeat until you die.
  • Options
    1. Highly reliable stuns/dazes OR
    2. TenacityUP + Healing Immunity/Shock, OR
    3. Attacks that cannot be countered (like another Dooku)

Problem solved. On the other hand, low damage/high health squad with no stun or daze? You're dead even if you have TenacityUP. Your high health gives you the illusion of safety, but your damage isn't enough to one-shot the guy, and when he counters he heals more than you inflicted so you're right back where you started ... with less health for your own toons. Repeat until you die.

4. Wiggs
  • Options
    @AnakedJaywalker

Quite true.