Han Solo zeta

Napoli
544 posts Member
Since I'm going to miss out on CLS (only 8/100 on Ben), I put my latest zeta on Han Solo. It has made a remarkable difference.

Has anyone else put a zeta on him? Who do you run him with and what have you noticed?

I've seen three or four Hans show up since the rework a couple of days ago, but no zetas yet. However, that's because those running Han now were able to unlock Luke.

Replies

• Options
    I'm looking forward to running Han and Luke together in the future. My next zeta is going on Han.
  • Vertigo
    4497 posts Member
    Options
    A guy on my shard is currently running CLS, Han, Leia, R2, GK and has a couple zetas on CLS, both on R2 and is planning on putting his next one on Han.

How big of a difference does that extra hit make? I'm personally a little bit scared of how hard his Han will be hitting getting in double taps on his basic.
  • Napoli
    544 posts Member
    Options
    He hits incredibly hard. If you do his special followed by the double tap with crit damage up and your mods maxed at crit damage, you hit like crazy. My hardest hit has been 89k between the three of them and it wipes out anyone. The double tap on its own is deadly. This morning I was losing a battle and someone attacked Han. I cringed, and then he countered - with a double tap - and it killed the toon.

It is a very, very strong hit. It also allows you to penetrate foresight against QGJ leads on the opening stun.

Since I made the OP, the #2 on my guild put a zeta on Han Solo - and not on Luke (his current leader). I think it may catch on. I've also noticed I slide a lot less in the rankings than with my previous team. It may make people think twice once they've faced you and are taken back by the quick hits.
  • pac0naut
    3236 posts Member
    Options
    OG Han hits like a dump truck at 90 miles an hour, plus double tap on basic and counter.
    Meanwhile, down on the farm....
  • Options
    What about using him without CLS?
  • Napoli
    544 posts Member
    Options
    I use him without CLS since I (most likely) won't be able to unlock him in time. I run without a tank/utilize R2 as my tank with the squad listed below. It's rather atypical and unusual, but I don't have any of the real difference-maker toons and am trying to make up ground with creativity.

Wedge
    Biggs
    R2z2 (utility focus)
    zHan Solo (crit damage/crit chance focus: 216/96)
    Leia (speed/crit damage focus: 216/252)
  • RJ__Brando
    1500 posts Moderator
    Options
    pac0naut wrote: »
    OG Han hits like a dump truck at 90 miles an hour, plus double tap on basic and counter.

5zrrvfdg79e5.gif