Are they ever going to do anything with ships?

Does anyone one know if they are ever going to do something with ships? They introduced it and then nothing really. They need to add light side and dark side battles for ships and make it easier to farming them. I hate waiting for and buying only 4 blue prints at a time. I still can't farm Zeta mates because getting ships is so hard.

Replies

• Options
    Stop posting the same question over and over.
    The Devs responded to you in one of the other threads you posted on.
  • Options

+1
  • Options
    No, they'll never change anything , ever. That is the finished product with no possibility of adding or changing anything else.
  • Options

Sorry bro, I had no idea they all ready responded to my post else where. Why do you care anyway?
  • Options
    Also i have a feeling that the ship arena draws very little money compared to the rest of the game. Its hard to justify work on ships when the CSL event is raking in so much more money.
    Intergalactic space slugs are recruiting. Pm me if interested in entering the slug life. ~°° ♡
  • Options
    Also i have a feeling that the ship arena draws very little money compared to the rest of the game. Its hard to justify work on ships when the CSL event is raking in so much more money.

I don't know, if they actually try to sell some ship blueprints, I might buy them. It all depends on the ship. I'd probably buy the falcon. If they do and tie interceper or an A-wing, I'd get those for sure.
  • Options
    Truth is if they want me to pay, they have to make it worth while. I'm going to waste a bunch of crystals trying to get a hand full of blueprints. It just isn't worth it. It's all just to random and a waste of money.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    OyzXbTV.jpg