ATF Future unveiled (probably)

Karek77
292 posts Member
edited August 2017
Wanna bet they are gonna put her shards in the TB shipments where you will have to spend your currency on Hoth Leia/Han + Hermit Yoda + g12 gear?

That is probably why they havent been saying anything about her. By far the longest character to come to F2P (since character cadence)

Replies

• Options
    Sadly that theory seems more and more likely...
    This is a signature.
  • N1c0
    248 posts Member
    Options
    :'(
  • Options
    Is that not better than putting her in the shard shop, which requires pretty much your entire daily currency earnings to farm?
  • Winstar
    2429 posts Member
    Options
    Why would this be an issue? Because you can't get everything at once?
  • Options
    Is that not better than putting her in the shard shop, which requires pretty much your entire daily currency earnings to farm?

This will be in addition to shard shop.
  • Options
    I'm sure she'll most likely hit shard shop & prob a single 20 energy node... She may be put in TB rewards as well but I dont see them only putting her there. Too many of us are either running out of hard nodes to farm or have already run out of them...
  • JacenRoe
    3016 posts Member
    Options
    A relatively modest number of heavy spenders are either running out of hard nodes to farm or have already run out of them...

Fixed that for you.
  • Options
    I'm sure she'll most likely hit shard shop & prob a single 20 energy node... She may be put in TB rewards as well but I dont see them only putting her there. Too many of us are either running out of hard nodes to farm or have already run out of them...

Agree.