Looking for new members or mergers

Rouge Knights 2 is looking for new players or a small guild to merge with us (cross posted in guild mergers). Willing to change guild name to reflect the merger and give out officer positions to those that already had it. Any time zone is fine.

We're a friendly group that splintered off of a guild when the leaders became inactive so we're all active players. Any levels welcome. Any level of commitment welcome.

We want to try to do heroic raids, but we also look toward our lower level members to advance them with lower tier raids to promote growth.

Some of us also use LINE, which is not required but desired.

Turkinaa (game name and line handle)
367-634-415

Replies

• Options
    Turkinaa wrote: »
    Rouge Knights 2 is looking for new players or a small guild to merge with us (cross posted in guild mergers). Willing to change guild name to reflect the merger and give out officer positions to those that already had it. Any time zone is fine.

We're a friendly group that splintered off of a guild when the leaders became inactive so we're all active players. Any levels welcome. Any level of commitment welcome.

We want to try to do heroic raids, but we also look toward our lower level members to advance them with lower tier raids to promote growth.

Some of us also use LINE, which is not required but desired.

Turkinaa (game name and line handle)
    367-634-415

Dragonball z super z is can take all you in and we can make the ones that are leaders officers as well don't have line but have discord name is Ssj3goku#6431
  • Options
    SithRepublics is a small group of members who also has broken off from their original guild due to inactivity of members as well as our leader at the time. We all are working our way towards the goal of HAAT and feel we're not too far off.

We currently have 23 members who are all active and hungry.

Find me on Line at 19gemini76 so we can talk about goals.

SithRepublics wants you
  • Options
    I wanna talk to both of u guys!! I am a seasoned guild leader looking for some groups to merge with and grow together. Mature/reliable group looking for ticket farmerz and goal oriented team playerz. We have discord
    .lets talk
  • Options
    We were able to merge. Thank you so much. I love how much support and people who reached out.
  • Options
    My guild has 20 spots available. All of us are active. We have heroic pit on farm. Guild Leader: Eliminate, My ally code is 211-728-143. Guild is open for invitations!
    I am frequently on to ask questions or help anyone.Hit me up
  • Menzemer
    3 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    I..........