Fix galactic war

I used to get through galactic war pretty good ... but now i come against lvl 80 toons ...? When I just barely reached lvl62... i used to come against lvl 68-70at the most at the end.

Replies

• Options
    It's based on the overall power of your top 5 toons. When you're first starting out it's quite easy if you have a decently deep collection.

Best piece of advice is to start working on resistance with zFinn (plus R2, Poe, RP, RS), if they're decently geared up and even minimally modded, they'll go far. I've been playing since only a couple months after launch, and I've only recently started winning GW thanks to that combo (I've only won 21 times)
  • Options
    They've said that GW is designed to be difficult and not completed everyday. I was completing it for awhile but now I rarely if ever do. Especially since cls came out, it's frustrating but I think it's working as intended
  • Options
    Should try being lvl 85 and having multiple g12 teams
  • Options
    I find this extremely frustrating. I used to go through and end most galactic battle runs. Now, most days I hit stupidly hard, or impossible, teams in the end nodes and cannot complete the war. I don't mind a challenge and losing sometimes, but hitting full teams of fully maxed, zeta toons is WAYYY above my characters ability. I blew through 5 teams yesterday without being able to drop a single toon on the last galactic battle. I like hard, but many of the battles are simply mathematically impossible for me to beat at this stage.

Something is broken... it would be ok if I needed to work hard, and adjust teams and strategies to find a way to beat the final teams... but as someone earlier said...the difficulty is based off your top characters... well not all my toons are top... which means I cant change toons try a different strategy.. since only my top few toons can really do anything... I actually have 3 squads that are very close in power and I can try,retreat,try again a hundred times and still wipe all three teams without making a dent.. very frustrating to just hit an unwinnable wall that you can't do anything about...

/end_rant